---Carl's--- 'Cleaned' Lupo

---Carl---

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy. ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Your hometown must have some good roads... What happens if you have three other people sitting in your car? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

That looks good dude, nice and low too shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Me and my brother had a Mk1 Golf as low as that and every day it got driven down a bit of the M25 on the way to work it would scrape on a bit where the width of the road dips down....until one day there was a huge noise. when we looked under it, the bit that had been scraping was the front bolt for the wishbone which had been worn away so much that the bolt head had come off and the wishbone was wobbling about ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

It also had ground off half of the sump nut !!

Fun though laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

aqwesome lupo you have there carl wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> quick question, how did u fit the gti spoiler, i thought you couldnt fit them on non-gtis because of the aeriel in the way? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

thanks for the comments people biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> lol. I have had to raise it 20mm at the front since those pics, the suspension bed and exaust kept smacking off the floor and sparks where flying from my car lol. it doesnt really hit the floor as much now.

Getting the camber sorted tonight aswell hopefully. I dont think it looks that good on the pics there, u have to see it in real life biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i love driving past big windows haha im sad, but it looks really cool wen drivin biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Few more pics from the weekend of carls motor and mine 22072007119.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

22072007117.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

22072007114.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

22072007113.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

22072007112.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

22072007111.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

22072007110.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

cheers g smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

ive got the camber sorted now to smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

got chrome handles to (chav lol) but they look olrite. and ive got a matt black bottom half, i will show pics soon lol

yeah i wish i cud go lower really, i lowered it 10mm yesturday, so its 110mm at the front now. And still 65mm at the back, i cud take the adjusters out at the back but i dont want to, i think it looks ok at that height, and i had 2 mates in the back and it was scraping the tyres, and i dont want to scrape them any more than it does already with people in lol.

here are some pics (first 2 from the other day)

workpic4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

workpic5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

and these the chrome handles, and with the matt black (so subtle u can hardly even see it haha, maybe would look better on a red one)

Its from the line across the door downwards. Just to go with the front and back bumper (the bottom parts being matt black plastic )

workpic1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

workpic2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

workpic3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

thanks alot smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

yee like i sed, i think the matt black bit is a cool little idea, but u really cant see it on the car lol wud be cool on a different colour i think

It matches the bit between the side windows now though.

Subtle mods are the way forward, people will look at your car longer as they notice the differences or will like it and not realise why if they dont look hard enough!

thanks alot people lol smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i suppose subtle is good, u wont notice and then wen u do (if u do) u will be like oh yeah .... lol

im just not sure on the handles lol r they chavvy ? some of my friends like them and some dont, and im just not sure myself lol

and i was also thinking about a full chrome/polished roof ???? that sound good lol ??

I like the handles but the roof would be a step over the edge I reckon.

It's cool as it is.

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

• 1 year later...