---Carl's--- 'Cleaned' Lupo

---Carl---

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ye cant wait to get the rims on smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

its 120mm on the front, and 65mm on the back. i always like the front lower than the back, thats wot i did on my polo to smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

carl you raging homo.

I haven't got your number in my phone. Stupid thing.

Give me a bell tomorrow. Have some interesting things.

Rich

another update (without pics) lol but im taking my cam out tonight smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

got a boot off rich, its one without a dent for a start biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> mine had a dent in.

and its got the badge smoothed off, no wiper. and a gti spoiler smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> looks cool i think biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

once again, i keep u wating for pics lol ...

cheers mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> i like it to, bit smoother to go with the euro look smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> cant wait to get the rims on biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> shudnt be long now

Nice, this is how I plan to do mine, you have just made my mind up as I can see what it looks like!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

see i think the steels look cool! i must be weird but if you polished that steel i think that would be a wicked look! they sit really nicely inside the arch! ah well. im sure it will look wicked on the new rims aswell! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />