---Carl's--- 'Cleaned' Lupo

---Carl---

Well, had my car a week now and its a little beast Lupo11.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Lupo12.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Lupo13.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

as some of u may know, Ive got a set of P.L.S Hockenheim's, just waiting for them to arrive grrr !!!

7c45_1_b.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Ive also ordered a bonnet bra

Next month Im getting a set of -120mm fk coilovers and a badgeless grille l1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

think i will get the centres black in the future tho

l2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by ---Carl---

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fair play mate it should look nice. bet shes a bit of a downgrade from the polo aint she?

but if it saves the pennies then good on ya shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

to be honest i think im getting really messed about with these wheels. Think I might just get coils now and save for some diff rims, gettin a bit sick of the guy lol

I'd wait mate, i dont think any other rim's cud possibly look as phat, if not make sure you stick with 13"s tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />..What youve got planned sound's alllllllll goooood, cant wait to see the loop takeee shape.

Apparently it was you who flashed me near spennymoor the other day (so Rich says). Looked good but needs those coilovers!

You should try and stick it out with those wheels too, they'll be worth the wait. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

ye they are lookin similar rich lol smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> cheers

aii was me chris, thought u wud be confused lol

think i will stick it out for abit with the rims but if keep gettin messed about i will just get coils biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Looking good so far mate. De-wiper rear, tint lights all red and get some aero wipers. They look smooooth.

The car your getting your inspiration from is my all time fave loop, so you cant go far wrong.

Pop outs as standard too. I like... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by dannywhiteley

• 3 weeks later...

well finally got the rims rims3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

wheels2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

wheels1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

tried them on the car and they fit good but just need some spigot rings, how do i no which ones to get ?

Spigot rings have an OD (outer diameter) and the ID (inner diameter). The OD will be whatever the centre bore of your wheel is and the ID will be 57.1mm for a Lupo. Once you know the sizes you can pick up a set from eBay.

cheers smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

just need to sell those rims i have so i can get tyres !!! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> someone buyyyy them haha

cheers ppl. i was wantin 165 50s but they dont exist for 13s sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> i will have to get 175 50s but i want even moreee stretch haha

liam ... pm'd

bought and fitted liams badgeless grille biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> cheers for the help liam smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />