Claire's (*Now Matt's*) ups and downs of lupo ownership

M8T-VW

Looking good dude.

Mine is now on VMaxx. I took the bilsteins off because of the constant knocking and creaking. Im happy with it now but need to raise the rear a little bit.

Tempted by Kw's! or air......

• 1 month later...

Hi guys.

This is not the update i wanted to be posting the week before Ultimate Dubs but here goes.

At Midnight on Wednesday i got a phone call from my brother saying he had recieved the dreaded workshop alarm call out so i jumped in the car and raced the short journey to work to meet him and the police (as they automatically get a call)

This is what i found.

The lupo was inside the workshop when we locked up earlier. Now its here with its engine running

IMG_1934_zps7f3e5a4f.jpg

Note the door is only a foot off of the floor. This is because in the theives rush to open the door with the alarm making a lot of noise the chain fell off.

IMG_1933_zps6acc8d64.jpg

They were here to take 2 yamaha quad bikes and a pit bike so as these were stuck in the workshop and my luo was just inside the door they decided to jump in it and reverse it flat out through the shutter doors.

The end result was 2 stolen quads, 1 stolen pit bike, one wrecked Lupo 1 damaged door and a damaged customer discovery.

IMG_1940_zps3d0b87a7.jpg

IMG_1941_zps2704d39d.jpg

IMG_1942_zps074769b9.jpg

IMG_1943_zps6090d32f.jpg

IMG_1945_zpscc04d962.jpg

After a lot of detective work and an amazing amount of help through facebook we managed to track the quads yesterday (Saturday) and with the help of the police retreive the two quads but after the copper chopper and dogs had been out, no suspects arrested :angry:

We are still doing our own investigating and someone will pay for this.

Anyway, no U.D for the Lupo but it is a tough little thing and will be back for the Early Edition show in April.

We will be at U.D with My Caddy and a couple of fresh cars so pop over and say hello @ Reflex Auto Design.

This car is sick. cant believe some t**ts in the world like. hope they get caught

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...