52 plate,
62k miles,
just had its big service,
leather seats,
aircon,
6 speed,
washers and
heated seats.

infact i dont think it could come with anythng else??
P1020372.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />
P1020367.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />
P1020366.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />
P1020378.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />
Paid £6K for it... is this any good?

Looks nice! If it's on the straight and narrow then i think 6k is a pretty good price, even with the mileage. Just get some metal polish on those exhaust pipes and they'll come up a treat shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

• Like 1

infact i dont think it could come with anythng else??

Just missing the electric sunroof. Looks good, and a nice price with the spec too.

Welcome smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Oh and side airbags, check to see if it says airbag on the side of the front seats, they were an option as well smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Looks nice! If it's on the straight and narrow then i think 6k is a pretty good price, even with the mileage. Just get some metal polish on those exhaust pipes and they'll come up a treat shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Yeah all paperwork is clean, ive had it checked all hpi and catergory write offs, no such history. Its got side airbags in the seats, and its got an electric sunroof.

What lese can it come with?

What lese can it come with?

Not a lot really

That will have cost a pretty penny when new.

You can get the towing cover from a dealer, they come in primer I think, so you will need to either spray it yourself, or get a bodyshop to do it.

With that spec, you really did get a bargain. Sunroof and side airbags are especially rare on GTi's

so i take it, tis a job of meerly going to vw and asking them to give me a really expensive but cheap to manufacture part then!!

Looking at the service history, they charged £780 for a 60k service and the cam belts! thats a joke! parts must cost about £150 and thats not at trade prices.. so the rest is for some monkey to do the car...... dealers eh, i think ill do anything that goes wrong myself!

Not a lot really

That will have cost a pretty penny when new.

You can get the towing cover from a dealer, they come in primer I think, so you will need to either spray it yourself, or get a bodyshop to do it.

With that spec, you really did get a bargain. Sunroof and side airbags are especially rare on GTi's

Awesome, i had a feeling ti was a rare one when i spotted it on autotrader. so i got my hands on it witin a day of it coming live, now to modify the engine to make it a better car then it already is!

Nice car!!

CD player wouldnt go a miss! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Hello Mate,

Sweet ride, or though I must admit I'm a little miffed. I was the guy with the Green BMW M3 that was checking the car out at the carwash last Saturday! Didn't think it would be around for long. Is is your first Lupo GTi? Let me know how you get on with it?

Barry

Hello Mate,

Sweet ride, or though I must admit I'm a little miffed. I was the guy with the Green BMW M3 that was checking the car out at the carwash last Saturday! Didn't think it would be around for long. Is is your first Lupo GTi? Let me know how you get on with it?

Barry

Yeah this is my first GTI, been looking for a good calibur one for nearly a year now. I was the other person looking at ti and taking the photos. Its you in the shorts in the top of one of the photos isnt it?

I was very lucky to get this lupo, i had half a hour to put a deposit down or it was sold to someone else, weather it was you i dont know?

Im sure some more will be about soon, make with a tad less mileage tho, thats this ones downside.

Casper i've just bought and sprayed one myself , it's simple enough to do.

I would give you the paint but it's reflex silver.

Will... how much did it cost to get the cover?

• 9 months later...

Update.

Been a long time since ive been on this thread, Got the tow eye cover sorted, and gave it a very good machine polish (First Attempt), And some German plates:

P1020617.jpg

Been saving for a while for the rothe motorsport conversion, then the worst happened. Got crashed in to nicely. Not the best place to be hit either!

P1030187.jpg Got her back on weds this week, had new rear bumper, rear quarter, and a new rear axle. Was bent by 5 degrees!

Been working on her in the evenings after work and got a few bits and bobs added. My wheels have gone away for refurb, had to have 2 refurbished again due to the accident. Snow white wheels are sex on a black car! - Get them back on monday.

P1030236.jpg

P1030227.jpg

P1030237.jpg

P1030243.jpg

P1030224.jpg

K&W's, Brakes and lines, Powerflex bushes, Ltd Edition BMC. Sadly the rear brake lines wont fit. Gonna call goodridge on monday.

Yes i know, i have a snapped bolt in the hub. gonna drill it out tomorrow. Needs a very good clean now, Will post up when ive cleaned it up.

Ive got a full set of GTi discs and a full set of GTi suspension for sale, plus an airbox with a BMC pannel filter in it, brand new, only seen 100 miles. Pm Me If interested.

John

Edited by Casper1496