Casper's Supercharged GTi - MK Indy Hayabusa Turbo - 413bhp/243ftlb

CasperGTI

Yep filter in footwell, apparently to stop intake temps getting up as it gets a bit warm where the filter was located in the bay.

Are passenger earplugs optional?

Have you driven it much? Don't bin it in the wet!

I went out in it today, got out smiling from ear to ear. it's still at the factory at the moment as I've got to go collect it on a trailer as its got slicks fitted and I don't want to drive it 180 miles home.

It's not mega loud, has to be under 102db for track use.

Can't wait to get it home and start tinkering with it, got quite a few things I want to do to it, all small but they will make the finished quality much better when done. I'm not a massive fan of pop rivets to hold on skin panels, what's wrong with a rivnut and a nice stainless steel allen key cap screw? Easier to remove then.

Made it over ok then? i used so much bubble wrap!

Yeah, a very professional package lol! Thanks once again, and feel free to contact me if you got some front pieces for sale :) Right side driveshaft for 6-speed would also be a big welcome!

Hi Casper, I was wondering if you still have the linkages and stuff for the gearbox, from 5 speed to 6 speed. I have been trying to find out the parts, but if you have them would you still sell them me please. My email address is, l88lrt@gmail.com

Many thanks lee

• 3 months later...

Got a power curve through on email. Doesn't show the claimed power but I'm still very happy with it!

And the bill for the engine..... £17000 just on the engine.... wow

ScreenShot2012-11-26at214518.png

ScreenShot2012-11-26at214604.png

ScreenShot2012-11-26at214615.png

John

I reckon you've got more to come out of that. Lines look quite lumpy. Some custom mapping could worth the spend.

Epic build though. Bike engines Ftw!

Edited by Karl_Mac_

• 1 month later...

ow my what a peace of kit if you don't mind me asking what compression ratio are you running and did you get a shim made? the reason I as is I am running a lupo 1.4s with a ko3 turbo on it has front mount intercooler, manual fuel pressure regulator up to 5 bar, manual boost controller....

• 1 month later...

Hi John, dunno if you've turned off your PM notifications or not, I probably would've done if I were you, so just posting up on here to hopefully get your attention.

Pete

• 1 year later...

I have to say ive not looked back.... But the legend of the lupo (well the money from breaking it in to small pieces) lives on!

Still playing with silly cars, with stupid power. Love it, would recommend this to anyone over the "scene"

Little bit of fun at the rolling road power is at the rear wheels, dropped it a little as running too lean on higher boost. need more injector cc's:

http://s42.photobucket.com/user/pikeypiles69/media/MK/IMG_0159_zps2a503f3c.mp4.html

Car weighs 560kg.... so thats 737 bhp/tonne!

And on track:

http://youtu.be/4WkkZjC-jpo

10465466_735489459851454_625713048511775