white GTi

harley

Wasn't ours. I thought we had the only one LupoGTI040.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

LupoGTI039.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

LupoGTI038.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

LupoGTI034.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

and an r32 in the background?!?! lucky *******!!!

that's the t*ts!!! wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> ...oops. done a sex wee. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Reeeeeeeeal niiiiiiiiiiiiice! What's the R130 mean I probably sound dumb asking that, is it ex Lupo cup?

NOCK

Thanks for the nice comments guys and gals. Its my girlfriend's car. I made the R130 thing up to confuse folk (130bhp)

It was black (not quite as clean as it looks in the photos) and someone hit it it, so what better time for some arch tucking, a mk5 handle and a colour change (Audi Ibis white from the new S3)

Click the link to see the build pic's http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b290/ref...%20GTI/?start=0

lupogti020.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

LupoGTI006.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

LupoGTI029.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

That's stunning, i love it. Come to some shows i want to see it in real life as i still can't quite believe it's real!

Edited by db

Man that's nice!

Glad you've posted it up, I really wanted mine doing white, but it's not really possible for me, so seeing that it's already been done kind of takes away some of the temptation.

Given the chance though, I think I'd probably still do it. wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Ohhhhhhhhhh very nice. finally one done in white whats the next colour everyone wants to c lol. lovely lookin motor nice wheels and the black roof look beaut.

fair play

Glen

If you ever want to sell this, i WILL buy it lol. Im too much of a wimp to do it to mine, but that looks so amazing i reeeeally want to now. Best looking GTi on here? blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

That is the best gti i have ever seen, it looks stunning in white and the black mirrors, wheels and roof give it such a good contrast with the white, it looks awesome!!

p.s, that engine cover looks mint

Edited by Adam