fat people spoiling our food

Crusoe

just had a packet of normal walkers crisps, 98 calories FFS if i wanted a diet crisp i'd buy one. Because the fatties can't help themselves all the goodies are being secretly turned into healthier versions (anyone had a mars bar recently - when did that go through the shrinking machine?) Bring back proper high fat high calorie treats for the healthy people I say...

Hope you got a good flame suite!

Do you remember my Fatties should pay more thread?

give them all a wedgie.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I'm all for a fattie tax if there's no medical condition why they can't do something about it.

Do you remember my Fatties should pay more thread?

And......? coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

You ever noticed how fat poeple say its down to there genetics and not what they eat?

You ever seen a fat person in countries were you can't get junk food? No? Hmmm, fat ****s. First thing is admiting your a big greedy ******* then get over it.

scroungers are the ones that piss me off [rant] i pay 500 a month in tax to keep lazy chavs in their council house with 50kids if it wasn't for them i wouldn't need to take out a loan to buy my car because i'd be 6k a year better off i could buy a lupo every year but no some little chav who made my school a **** hole so i got a **** education and wasn't inspired enough to go to college and get a decent job earning millions so therefore has driven me into my backbreaking job for a meesley 22grand a year and then the robbing bastrard still wants a quater of it i think we should nip this problem in the bud and filter out under achievers in little school because they are going to become scroungers when they grow up and just train them up as slaves for people that actualy work for their money although lets face it that's be one lazy ******* slave [/rant]

There something in the news recently saying its now been scientifically proved that there is a gene which makes people fat. How many lazy fecks do you think are going to use that as the new excuse?!

I believe the food companies are more worried about litigation like in the states than making portions smaller so we all don't get fat.

By cutting portion size, using less unhealthy stuff - for example theres hardly any hydrogenated fats in anything nowadays even sainsburys basics! (also a lot less salt in crisps) and using them new labels for example "the wheel of life" they are showing they are doing everything to allow the consumer to make an informed choice, and therefore any law suit would be very difficult to prove.

While were on the topic i've got to say, I like the way convience food is getting healthier, it means I dont have to feel so guilty about eating it when I fancy it lol!

Also I used to be 15 stone and 5" 11 and I wasn't muscley, It was just the way I was brought up by my parents, I lived off ready-meals and didn't eat anything much good, imagine how many people are like that and don't lose 4 stone in the first year of uni like I did. Should they really be blamed if they were never tought any better? Now I love healthy food, so much more variety, and often tastes better than unhealthy stuff, and I go to the gym 4 times a week but to do that I had to educate myself about proper diet and exercise.

Also I have a mate who eats complete crap, does no exercise but doesn't put on any weight. One day when his metabolism slows down he's gonna blow up like a balloon, but again, if hes got used to eating x amount of unhealthy stuff for say 30 years, and not being active, hes gonna find it hard to become active.

Another point is, being fat is often a downward spiral in my opinion, you get tired easily, don't feel like doing much exercise. Modern culture means that if you go to a gym you often get laughed at, I always remember I tried to run round my local park when I was about 13 and some guys just shouted "look at him trying to run" another guy said "oh well let him try he needs it" sarcastically... I never ran again until last week. Did seven laps (its about 600m round) and on the last lap some guys playing football like 7 years earlier, just clapped as I finished... sarcastic maybe, but it felt good!

Being fat affects self confidence, adding fat tax and all this stuff is just going to make fat people feel worse, and consequently, what do you do when you feel bad? bet for 90% of people its either A. Get drunk B. eat C. Sleep D. watch TV hardly going to help is it!

I think the best way of losing weight is having the support of friends and people. Maybe if everyone who went to the doctors who was overweight instantly got access to help like for example smokers do, it would help a lot.

I'm 11stone now, and feel great, but it wouldnt have happened without my friends.

Pete

Edited by Petes 16V Sport

scroungers are the ones that piss me off [rant] i pay 500 a month in tax to keep lazy chavs in their council house with 50kids if it wasn't for them i wouldn't need to take out a loan to buy my car because i'd be 6k a year better off i could buy a lupo every year but no some little chav who made my school a **** hole so i got a **** education and wasn't inspired enough to go to college and get a decent job earning millions so therefore has driven me into my backbreaking job for a meesley 22grand a year and then the robbing bastrard still wants a quater of it i think we should nip this problem in the bud and filter out under achievers in little school because they are going to become scroungers when they grow up and just train them up as slaves for people that actualy work for their money although lets face it that's be one lazy ******* slave [/rant]

Its even funnier for me cause I get called a paki and get told to go back to my own country, I'm Indian away, douche bags, lol.

Its funny cause I have a job and all that and contribute more to the UK than most of these job dodging pikeys.

Ahhh well!

Edited by heartagram

when did that go through the shrinking machine?

At least 1 year ago, maybe 2.

They used to be 65 grams, now they are a mere 54!

Still the same price though, in fact they are probably more now!

lovely persons

Fat People have made them not only piss off thin people, but have helped to further line their pockets! And as they are so small they will probably eat 2, therefore 108 grams worth instead of the old 65g they would've had!

Only the thin people that have lost out then, how pathetic is that. Grrrrrr!

Rant over.

NOCK

Me and a friend had this discussion last week about sweets getting smaller. Wagon wheels used to be way bigger than they are now, also, Curly Wurly's, Creme Eggs, and what's the crack with Lion Bars!!! They are tiny! All this talk of food is distracting me from my dissertation, I feel a stroll to the shop coming on...

Its even funnier for me cause I get called a paki and get told to go back to my own country, I'm Indian away, douche bags, lol.

Its funny cause I have a job and all that and contribute more to the UK than most of these job dodging pikeys.

Ahhh well!

The people probably calling you a Paki are the people you are probably paying for. Pikeys give the most abuse and make the most noise!

I also wonder why people also slate the Pols and eastern Europeans who are coming over. God this place is a paradise compared to where they live and work. Hand outs galore over here. I don't blame them one bit for coming over in their hundreds of thousands. If i was in there situation then I would do the same. Who ever voted this labour government in is to blame. And I am sure there are a few of them on here!

The people I can't stand are people who don't care about bettering their situation and are happy to sit and do the bare minimum. They don't have any respect for them selves or other people and thats why everything gets thrashed in council area's.

That and years ago Brits went to Poland to get jobs and bring money back home to Britain but as soon as the Polish need the same thing in return they are unwelcome. I think it was builder who went over, it was some form of manual labour though, I forget. D'oh!

Any discussion about anything bad in the UK always ends up as a rant about pikeys. bloomin' government, take a hint!!!

Eurgh, fat people, smelly people and people with no teeth give me the bawk.

Having said that I recently went on a diversity and equality course, I took it all in real well.

As for Mars bars, they are shocking now. I remember the King size was a beast!

Oo, had my first encounter with some real life pikeys too recently. I really dont know what language they used, but they looked like chimney sweeps

Edited by Picola

i might start a rant on smokers, parents, dole scroungers, and any other group of people that annoy me smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

thats everyone other than yourself then.

Eurgh, fat people, smelly people and people with no teeth give me the bawk.

Having said that I recently went on a diversity and equality course, I took it all in real well.

As for Mars bars, they are shocking now. I remember the King size was a beast!

Oo, had my first encounter with some real life pikeys too recently. I really dont know what language they used, but they looked like chimney sweeps

chim chimeny chim chimeny chim chim cheroooo laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by mitch unit 21

On the food side of things, I don't care if they make junk foods better for us. I will still consume 6000 calories a day, 300g of protein and enough carbs to fuel my weight lifting habit. I think its about educating people on the right foods and excercise! I'd like to see some desk bound person put 6000 calories away and not gain weight like theres no tomorrow. I do 2 hours of weight lifting a night five times a week and an hours cardio on the other two days.

I can't understand those who knock the Poles either. Loads of them in Devon. They come here, graft their socks off, scrounge nowt, and all so they can have a better life in Poland in a few years.

How dare they!!

If only the scrounging won't work idlers had a thousandth of their work ethic maybe they wouldn't be over here doing the jobs the English won't. mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Spot on BigMon. One of my mates is Polish, he does industrial panel wiring and earns £10.50 an hour, working 50 hours a week.

Most English people wouldn't do that for a living, he does! But recently he got beaten up as he was polish. It makes me so angry inside that a good hardworking person who choses to come to this country and work hard gets grief, when these god damn dossers complain there aren't any jobs, and then injure people for the fun of it.

Spot on BigMon. One of my mates is Polish, he does industrial panel wiring and earns £10.50 an hour, working 50 hours a week.

Most English people wouldn't do that for a living, he does! But recently he got beaten up as he was polish. It makes me so angry inside that a good hardworking person who choses to come to this country and work hard gets grief, when these god damn dossers complain there aren't any jobs, and then injure people for the fun of it.

i work with a few polish lads some work some are as bad as the lazy 18 year olds we get as well

and a mate of mine was beat up by a gang of pols walking home from a night out they wanted fags off him as he dont smoke he could not give them any so the just kicked and punched harder .

the pols here are the most evil fighters i have seen one was walking a round with a meat cleaver one at work has a knife with him all the time there nuts