Flying Bananas... - Anyone else got a yellow one??

loopyLea

quite liked the sprint blue as well, had a punto sporting like your one in that colour but only kept it 8 months before I needed more speed biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> you'll appreciate the lupo more though. :thumbs:

had quite a few different cars lol there was a list somewhere. had a yellow chinq sporting with the full abarth kit too at one stage. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Don't think so, should really have a picture history of some of them, Alfa runing on 17s looked smart and the chinq looked good with the 15s and body kit even if the performance didn't match. Looked at getting a turbo conversion for it but sold it and moved on and haven't stopped yet. Think i'm on my 8th new one in 6 years biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I was a newbie when Andy was on last lol, check out my post cound since lol. Just cause we're not talking to you YLC tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />p you can still join in biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

you can join in too but i was winding up YLC (Yellow Lupo Chick) sounded like she was feeling left out biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> that's what PMs are for wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I had a seicento sporting in yellow as well, not as much fun as the chinq though, didn't even have red seatbelts though my loopy does now biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Borrowed my dad's yellow barchetta for a while too so that's almost 3 yellow fiat's i've had.