tim_foster23

heya, ive been a member for a long time because i was considering buying a lupo before i bought my clio really wish i had done now as well. but im getting rid of that now so looking at a seat arosa/lupo. either a 1.4 s or a 1.4sport if i can afford insurance on it. so just sayin hello really. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

wave.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wave:" border="0" alt="wave.gif" /> Hi (I love this smiley - its so cute!)

Get a lupo sport - you'll love it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Hiya, welcome to the club smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I say get an arosa, but then i would rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> , they are the better looker (thats not going to please some people tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> ) and more value for money.

If you get an arosa the 1.4 only has 60BHP so best go for the sport, which is one group lower insurance that the lupo sport and also has remote central locking, sports suspension and a pollen filter, the lupo sport doesnt. If you get a later mk2 phase 2 arosa sport you will get 15" sport wheels which look very nice cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Edited by cardaft

Hiya, welcome to the club smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I say get an arosa, but then i would rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> , they are better looking (thats not going to please some people tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> and also cheaper.

If you get an arosa the 1.4 only has 60BHP so best go for the sport, which is one group lower insurance that the lupo sport and also has remote central locking, sports suspension and a pollen filter. If you get a later mk2 phase 2 arosa sport you will get 15" sport wheels which look very nice cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

yea id rather go for the arosa sport but if i cant afford the insurance im edgin towards the lupo 1.4 s cos its got 75 bhp and my mate use to have 1 and it was very rapid so the sports should be absolutely awesome dads ringing insurance tomorrow still under his policy you see as being 18. just need to get rid of my clio first. i dont think ill ever buy a french car again.

nothing is actually wrong with it just that when i was at the gym some broke my padlock off and nicked my phone wallet and car keys so someone is walkin around with my car keys and my wallet with driving license and address. its not likely that it will happen but new locks are 700 quid so seems a good time for a change.

yea first thing is to see what the insurance have to say.

does the arosa have the blue dials like the lupo does?

does the arosa have the blue dials like the lupo does?

Nope it doesnt, but i like the red ones, match everything else. Wouldnt put me off buying an arosa over a loop though, although the 1.4 lupo might be the better option for you.

its not something that would put me off buying an arosa just thought they were cool some dude on cliosport did conversion to blue leds on his clio but wouldnt bother personally. its all on insurance really if i can get an arosa sport then i will if not then its a lupo 1.4 s probably.

Lupo, you will always regret it otherwise laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

got a lovely one for sale as it happens. rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Lupo, you will always regret it otherwise laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

got a lovely one for sale as it happens. rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

lol hint hint.

link maybe? or information?

lol, not the cheapest but one of the nicer ones you will find.

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=29947

unfortunately out of my price range as well. looks awsome mate. good luck with the sale and if i suddenly come up with a bit of money ill probly call you up lol. btw wot does the colour concept mean?

Just a kind of special option which included the full heated leather, hanbrake, steering wheel, gear gator and different alloys really. Nice touch.

good luck with finding one anyway a LUPO that is LOL