hi im new!!!

stevie_wonder

hi every1 im new and just wanna get 2 kno wot club lupo is like im just young so go easy on me please blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> i dont kno the first hing bout club lupo coz im just a newbie i just thoght id introduce myself and it will probably seem like im rambling which i do wen im nevrous sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Edited by young_gti_owner

hey there welcome to the club smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

so how old are you then? driving a gti? coping with the power?! hehe

CL's a nice place, lots of meets to get involved in and everyones willing to give advise if its needed!

main tip before you post a question...use the search function! chances are its been asked before

Jen x

Hiya, welcome to the club

So how old are you? and any pics of ur GTi? post them up in the readers ride section smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

hi all thanks 4 the warm welcome and yes im 19 i kinda need a favour were can i buy an uprgrade manifold for my GTI?? and see how u get the coilovers are they worth it or would i be better gettin a set of eibach lowering springs (just the springs)??

Oh and i really love the club slogan its small its fast its just gone past shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> Cool as !!!!

hello!!!!!!

Welcome to the club!

emm cheers.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheers:" border="0" alt="cheers.gif" /> ax

sorry my laptop just froze thats y it did it 3 time lol

yeah same here i prob see another lupo like once a week an i scream an shoult about it lol i got a 1.4 yellow lupo with a bad boy bonnet lol

you got any pics of your lupo

emmax

not yet once i get the old digi cam out and take a few o the ol fotos il let u c it shes so sexy shes anthricinite or wotever u call it its a grey/blue its so cool i put my sony head unit in and a wee 10 inch sub and alpine amp its the same as tht guy stevo88s same year as well freaky eh? except mine is better smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> coz i can drive properly if i c him about il show him whos boss lol iv never seen a lupo my colour i got angry wen i found out he had the same but i bet theres like 1000 gtis my colour sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

i like the sound of ur car the yellow ones stand out there so cool i wish i had a yellow 1 ppl would notice it more bet u get a lot of ppl goin wot is tht???? my boss called it a tipo and i went mental wif him lupos are the biz

lol i get loads of attention every1 looks at it just coz its bright yellow lol i know my grandad thinks its a beetle lol bless him i like thw blue/grey 1s dont think there is many ppl on here with them.

emma x

yeah thts cool ur grampa must b quite cool 2 at least relate it 2 a beetle

well i hope thers not a lot wif it i like bein a bit different thts y i bought 1 apart from the fact they r as cool as !!!

My mum thought it was a box on wheels wen she saw it tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

she loves it now im still not givin her a shot of my baby

i love the lupo all i need now is to get my gf bak we fell out wen i got angry and put the foot down i think its totally over between us coz she just wants 2 b 'friends' how laim is tht we wer talkin bout our future little more than a week ago sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> truth is i love her and really wanted 2 marry her wen i got older now im all alone and my lupo misses her very much

My mum thought it was a box on wheels wen she saw it tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

My dad said exactly the same... angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

hi and welcome just a little warning lose the text talk as it's a pet hate on here

we use real english just spelt badly from me

get some pics up

my dad hates my car saying that so do i at times blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Edited by noddy1

ok i didnt know about the text talk thing sorry i only hate my car when theres something wrong with it such as iv only had it 2weeks and im due to back to the garage for the 3rd time next week for repairs wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> i also hate how people under rate the lupos angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" /> angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

i know sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> when i bought my car a month later it needed a service an now i need something to do with the surspenson doing something about the thing at the top has broke lol i dont know i leave it to my boyfriend to understand last week i had to have my locks done coz the car would open but then wouldnt lock but apart from that I LOVE IT lol still need to get my dent done aswell

emmax

ok i didnt know about the text talk thing sorry i only hate my car when theres something wrong with it such as iv only had it 2weeks and im due to back to the garage for the 3rd time next week for repairs DSC00034.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />