Dangerous mechanics - TL Derby Burton

Just got my car back from TL Derby in Burton On Trent

after it's been repaired due to some idiot smashing the front O/S corner in.

had most of the suspension replaced and loads of body work front arch door and bumper.

Two Problems one more serios than the other.

****1) Heard a slight nocking noise from O/S suspension more obvious cos it's got stiff coilovers fitted. took wheel off found that suspension that was supposed to be fixed had about 1cm play fowards and backwards (not good) went round every bolt with spanner found that the main bolt that holds the front bit of my wishbone to the chassis was 5 turns too loose and was ready to fall out. If it had done i'd be dead!

2) loads of overspray all over car

i really look after my car and spend hours polishing it. the day before it went into the bodyshop it was polished for `2-3` hours including the wheels.

i got car back and bonnet and roof felt like sandpaper, not a very happy chappy.

i'm gonna phone them on monday and give them a bollocking!

that's crap mate.......car's gotta go back and be sorted properly - tell them about the front suspension - see what they have to say! it'll be some ****ty excuse like, 'the service manager took it out before we returned it to you and [b:post_uid0][i:post_uid0]he[/b:post_uid0][/i:post_uid0]didn't notice anything'.........ie you're making it up.......lovely persons!!!!!