TYRE FECK UP.............

Guest spook(`tdi-errr`-`arosa-OK`)

Dupe from SEATnet

(also Matt, sos did'nt post here first, was browsing EVO before I get the info and was on the way to work 10mins later, won't happen again sir sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> ??? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> )

well some weeks after getting my Arosa I got a bad puncture on the motorway, unable to fix cause when put under pressure they cut turned out to be several inches long, was doing around 70, cost £70 for anew tyre, very aggrieved needed a new tyre on a car 5 weeks old.

this was about a month ago, testing out a new airpump, the new tyre was at the proper 30, BUT the FACTORY FITTED TYRES WERE AT 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, informing the garage, they tested it themselves and got 47.

now trying to get the garage to reimburse the cost of the tyre, but ofcouses the managers on holiday:mad:

If get no joy, I'll email Seat UK.

AND TO TOP IT ALL, TODAY THE RADIO/CASSETTE decided to go on the blink, hope this is covered by warranty!

So GZA, do you think my local SEAT garage should reimburse???

UPDATE:

The Local SEAT dealer which supplied the car has offered as a GOODWILL gesture, half the price of the replacement tyre (new tyre was £70, I'm getting £35)

Which I've accepted, hmmmmm could have pushed dunno, still feel like sending of a email to SEAT UK, but hey probs best to forget it now