Hellooo

bjblyth

Hi there, just decided to sign up on here as I've been a member of Club Polo for nearly a year, but I've sold up the Polo a while back and in the hunt for another polo I thought screw it i LOVE lupos...

so here I am, converted to Club Lupo, the hunt continues for the right car...

Ben

hey an welcome good decision what sort of lupo u after i got just a yellow 1.4

hears my sunshine

maxed.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

emmax

hey an welcome good decision what sort of lupo u after i got just a yellow 1.4

hears my sunshine

maxed.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

emmax

very cool, i like the yellow lupos and the bright blue ones (not sure of the paint code or name?)

after a 2001-2004 lupo not really fussed as long as its been looked after!

not looking for a sport or gti as insurance will sting a bit still, but a 1.4 is coolio.

not very busy on this forum is it!? lol

Hi Ben. I'm new myself and I'm looking to switch form my current car to a Arosa 1.4tdi.

With regards to insurance, elephant.co.uk might get you a good quote. Them or Admiral (same company and Bell Direct too) will be pretty competitive as they favour younger drivers or drivers with little NCB.

The price difference between the insurance groups isn't to bad. The gaps between groups start to get a lot bigger once you get to grp 15 and above IMO.....

Are you looking for a 1.0 model?

Hi Ben. I'm new myself and I'm looking to switch form my current car to a Arosa 1.4tdi.

With regards to insurance, elephant.co.uk might get you a good quote. Them or Admiral (same company and Bell Direct too) will be pretty competitive as they favour younger drivers or drivers with little NCB.

The price difference between the insurance groups isn't to bad. The gaps between groups start to get a lot bigger once you get to grp 15 and above IMO.....

Are you looking for a 1.0 model?

I'm looking for a 1.4 lupo preferably, with a budget of around £2500,

but if a 1.4 arosa turned up at a better price, i suppose that would be cool!

i have looked into insurance and Quinn Direct seem to offer the best quotes for me on the lupo's.

i was quite lucky i only pait £1500 for my lovely little loop coz it has a dent, but its being sorted for about £120 so still a good price yea u deff want at least a 1.4 how old are u? my insurance is with dial direct found it on confused.com quite cheap for my

emma x

I'm 18, so sports and GTI's are still out of the question unfortunately!

being light cars though a 1.4 will be nippy enough for me and insurance around here is pretty high because of the area anyway.

£1500's a steal for your car! I'm in no real rush to buy so i'll just look around until the right car & price come along as a package!