New Member, New Car

DanSN117

Hello All.

Im Dan, im 17 and im from Bricket Wood in Hertfordshire.

I like Photography, Motorsports, Music, Cars, the usual.

I recently purchased an X plate Lupo Sport in Red, from a fellow CL member.

Pictures -

IMG_3955.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMG_3956.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMG_3960.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Yesterday, i also debagged the boot -

IMG_3961.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Got some 40mm drop Eibach springs coming from ebay.

Loving the car, i was suprised by the ammount of power that it gave off, it sounded awesome aswell.

Edited by DanSN117

Hiya, welcome to the club biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Nice car you have there, red is my favorite colour for the sport cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Good decision to debadge as well, lost the halfords sport badge wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Cambridge light as well, they go well with the red. A polo aero rear wiper would smarten the back up a little more smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Chris

Eibach quote up to 40mm drop in published material, but on their official specifications (in a table) on the eibach website the drop is 30mm. I am considering these springs too, as they sound a good compromise between performance and comfort.

Welcome to the club mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Pete

Welcome, Nice car you got there for your first one tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> i got my sport when I was 17 also biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Goes like the wind, Yea the red door cards and red paint do look abit odd, they should of put black ones on to even it out abit. Good job with the de-badge looks alot better.

Defo get a aero wiper on the back looks alot better.