Hi, new to the lovely Lupo

lupiloo

Hi

My old Golf GL 1.8 Mk 1 (1989) went to meet its maker last week. But I'm no longer sad, because yesterday I bought an 02 bright blue Lupo 1.0 E and it's fab. It feels positively space-age after the Golf.

Bought from one previous lady owner and only 27,000 miles on the clock, and I saved myself the premium slapped on by a dealer. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I have had to kiss goodbye to whizzing down the fast lane of the M4, but this is more than compensated for by the Lupo's being much Greener and cheaper to run.

Had a rather embarrassing moment at a petrol station this evening - couldn't for the life of me unlock the petrol cap after several mins of struggling with it. blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Had to ask the owner of a Passat parked in front of me for assistance, explaining my predicament. He chuckled and was able to show me very easily how it's done, because his wife happens to own a Lupo!

I did have plans to get a Polo, but am sooo glad I bought the Lupo instead, and this site helped persuade me, so thx.

Happy driving,

lupiloo

Edited by lupiloo

Hello! I had the same problem with my filler cap first time around too lol.

at least it locks, the one on the polo i was lent today doesn't even have a key lock on it

My bolf didnt, I think.

Hi thanks for all the replies.

Still lovin it. Will take her for a spin in the Mendips tomorrow. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Maybe I'll stop giving a flying toss about being greener before too long!