Wheel Nuts

Right I checked my boot tonight and found the following:

Mini air compressor

Bottle of gloop for getting u home if u get a puncture

Hook for removing centre alloy cover

Half screwdriver, half wheel nut wrench hybrid

Now I thought I should have locking wheel nuts as standard but I couldnt find the adapter. So I checked tonight and all the nuts are the same and are fitted by the wrench (by the way how do you use the wrench because theres no T bar or anything to provide any leverage to assist wheel removal should you wish to do so?).

Anyway my question is does everyone else have the same equipment or should I be nipping down to the local `auto-store` for an emergency locking wheel nut purchase?

i'm gonna check it out tomorrow and get lockers if needed, i'll post some info when i know wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Weeeeellllll....

I have no "hook" to remove the caps (have to borrow my mates Bora one)

I also have no Wrench, this isn't supplied because there is no spare wheel, so they think you never need to get the wheel off (duh)

And I have no locking wheel nuts either....but mine is a year old so the original owner might have taken them off?

no lockers right enough, again my car is about a year old so maybe this years models do have them. what i am confused about is ESP, my car aint got the button so i guess it aint got it, is it an option?

Gordon I cant find the ESP button mentioned in the manual on mine either so I guess it mustve been an option over here.

The idea to not give us a wrench for removing the wheels is a bit shoddy 'cause if I do buy some locking wheel nuts I will have to borrow someone elses wrench to get them on and off sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

No ESP, not even an option. The manual is made for all countries and translated as required, hence the mention of things like ESP.

We get things like the `8-speaker` Gamma setup and a few other things the Europeans dont

ESP for GIRLS anyway, aint that right Axel biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(Grey)
Hehe Mat, the ESP mustve been introduced into europe only for some reason... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

cos we push our cars harder than you brits tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

anyway my car ain't got ESP smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />