Hi new 2 the site

Phil T

Hi am new to the site, got a 2004 1.8 corsa sri at the mo, but ive always loved lupos and if my plans fail for the corsa then ill be looking for a silver gti with less than 30k on the clock hopefully. Love the site and love most the cars on here and will be nicking some ideas from you all lol. See you around the site and hope you will answer some of my questions even if they have been answered before

Heres my car if any of you wanted 2 know

Newpicsjan9.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Newpicsjan8.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Newpicsjan7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

1.8SRi32.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Mods

Irmscher Grill

Irmscher Front Splitter

Irmscher Side Skirts

Irmscher Eyebrows

Irmscher 30mm Lowering Springs

Irmscher Door Pins

Civic Type R Aerial

Debadged With Opel Rear Boot Badge

16" Standard SRi Rims With Opel Centre Caps & Eagle F1 Tyres

Fully Colour Coded Arches & Rear Tinted Fogs

Etech Front Strut Brace

Chrome Header Cap, Dipstick & Oil Cap

Pipercross Panel Filter

2.5" Custom Cat Back Zaust With Small Centre Box And 6x4 Oval Back Box Made By Exhaustsuk

Mint Apline Head Unit Cant Remember What Model lol

Live Remapped To 145bhp With 138 lbs/ft Torque

Everything Else On It Is Standard eg boot spolier, mirrors etc

Also got sat at home, irmscher rear bumper, front and rear strut braces, koni coilovers

Edited by Phil T

nice car mate, probs the most tastefull corsa ive seen. hope u get ur loop thow m8! and welcome!

Thanks, any info from people on what mods can be done engine wise to the gti would help me alot too, with figures and prices

My mate is on corsa-c, he's L16M DS. I actually really like the corsas, they can be done tastefully like yours. I think most people believe that they are all chavved up but thats wrong. Good luck on finding a lupo! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

nice corsa!

gti's are great cars!! you would be very impressed with one im sure.

however, the amount of engine mods are fairly limited. the usuals are obviously exhaust, air filters etc.

cams are available as are throttle bodies. these arent cheap though. a 1.8t is the best for power and mods but it aint a cheap conversion at near 7k to have it done blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

nice corsa!

gti's are great cars!! you would be very impressed with one im sure.

however, the amount of engine mods are fairly limited. the usuals are obviously exhaust, air filters etc.

cams are available as are throttle bodies. these arent cheap though. a 1.8t is the best for power and mods but it aint a cheap conversion at near 7k to have it done blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Thanks

Id love a go in one, i bet they are like go karts, am guessin i could do manifold, the catback zaust, filter and remap??

The engine would only be staying in till about jan next year then id be putting a leon cupra r engine in

My mate is on corsa-c, he's L16M DS. I actually really like the corsas, they can be done tastefully like yours. I think most people believe that they are all chavved up but thats wrong. Good luck on finding a lupo! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Ye i kno who it is, he said he had a m8 with a lupo too, thanks for comment about my car, ive always loved the lupos would love a go in a gti tho as thats what am thinking about getting