1st Service...

My God, mine will be two years old next month :0 must get a nice present for it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

btw everyone's invited to the birthday partyyyyyyyyy yeehhhhh tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

cleaned it and changed the oil! felt a bit ripped off actually and had to go back as they didnt turn off the service spanner on the dash. also they made me walk to the station. paid £125 vw are fcukers mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

yeh ive just booked mine too smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> hehe next wednesday but they got no courtesy cars till november! NO chance my comp flashin at me sayin it needs service hehe im not sure on price mind

i booked a test drive on line at whites and then spoke to the manger to confirm he even emailed me times and directions. then turned up and they had sold the car few days before.! they could only show me a tdi fcukers all of em''!!!!!!!!!! test drove a 206 gti as garge is very close. wasnt that happy with the performance its got nothing below 4000 rpm but then boots it. was so close to buying it though as it looked the dogs 12000 miles £10500 leather climate control brilliant brakes then insurance quote of £2000+ put me right off. the dealer also kept ringing me with random hot hatches 306 rallye 106 gti and xsi for about four weeks on even though i told him i was on interested in the 206.