Loopy's sprung a leak - Oil that is....

Found today that the loop has suddenly decided to leak oil :mad: Ok so its only a few spots on the driveway but seeing as its only 3 weeks since its service I'm not impressed sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Anyone else had any oil trouble? Its in at VW anyway Tuesday for waranty jobs so they'd better sort it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(alexfernihough)
where they didn't tighten things up properly.

Sounds like a typical VW "`bodge-job`" then :sarc: Always rushing the jobs and don't bother doing it properly - and the labour charges they give ya too sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Well good news is that VW don't need me to book the loop in again just the bad news is that they want to keep it while they still have it there.....for "[i:post_uid0]one more day[/i:post_uid0] while we order in [i:post_uid0]another[/i:post_uid0] part for your oil leak problem" :mad:

Well the verdict behind the oil leak was abit beyond me but VW had to replace the "rocker cover gasket and vacuum pump seal"....if that means anything to anyone your more clever than me :thumbs: biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />