`0-60`/Quarter Mile

M5TT X Vw Lupo GTi (Black

I got `0-60` in 7.62 and 1/4mile of 16.04 at GTI Inty :thumbs:

Actually if people care to give me there figures, I'll make a table....and if you want to, scan me the pics of your graph and I'll put that up too.

Also, RR figures would be good, and again, graphs would be cool too.

• 3 weeks later...

got to see some quater miles yesterday - omg smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

there was an R34 Skyline, ran it in 12.05 i think, and then to see a MK1 GTi to run it in 12.85(apx) o my god, what a sight biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Hi peeps,

my best so far is 14.2 quarter in my mk1 golf 2.0 16v, cant remember the `0-60` tho.

once i get my mk1 rebuilt, im hoping for better times, try to get it into 13s quarter, keeping it normally aspirated.

taz

someone send me a calender and ill be able to record mine. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

beermonsta's tt was a monsta. pulled very hard to 140. rekon sub 14 secs.

Hey Twisty,

my engine work was done by a company called Racepower in kent,

im in leeds, and it needs a rebyild at moment so its a long treck, they did the engine to race spec. so rebuilds need to be done regularly, wouldnt be good as a daily driver car,

its stripped out with 2 buckets a rollcage etc.

lightened &balanced polished etc etc. to much to mention,

top company racepower is, but they#ve always got a bloody waiting list for work.

taz

not a lot realy want to smooth the boot de badge the grille am toyin with the idea of 18's but i have been goin on bout that for ages!, 1.8t engine, just bidin my time till i have nuff years no claims so the EVO can come play!