lowering and induction kits

Black Lupo

ok... here is my problem...

i want to find an induction kit for my car i think i will need a universal can anyone please help asap>?

also are u guys sure the suspension springs for a gti wldnt fit on mine??

sam xxx

Lowering - VW do springs (Eibach's) for your Loop, cost about £100+fitting. Keeps your warranty too. Will be better than fitting GTI springs.

As for induction, re: your IM, GTi one won't fit sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> not sure about custom ones?

If you want a induction kit contact the german car company and they will sort you out.(there delivery is a bit poo)

Or if you want a panel filter greens do one for most lupos and the price is quite cheep (approx £39.00) Halfords stock greens

filters so there easy to get hold of.

Hope this helps

im after one for a lupo 1ltre! and ave looked everywhere and cant find one sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> ... sorry bit depressed at the moment

Greens do one coz thats what my lupos got and thats a 1.0 as well.

I got mine from the german car company but it took 6 months to get it. mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

its black with -45 drop 15" rims, remus centre exit zorst(first one in uk) kamei grill, reiger lower front skirt, Gti rear spoiler and a few comfort mods inside and a lupo no plate.

will be at edition 38 on `29-30` june

what you done to yours then (i presume its black)

ermmm not alot... got rear light clusters and neons and blacked out side repeators... gettin tints in summer and head unit etc... just lookin for an induction kit or lowering springs coz i got some money now that i wanna throw away... lookin to get a body kit wen im workin hehe duno bout changin me exhaust

what rear light clusters have you got as i cant find anyone that does them (clear and not crap lexus ones)

Sorry if you have lexus lights there just not for me!

There's a special spray that comes in different colours that you just put over your lights and, as it is half transparent, you still see through so no prob. Dunno the price, but could have a look. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

If you don't want `Lexus-style` lights (which i don't really like) you can go for Arosa rear lights. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

By the way Sam's (Black Lupo) light clusters are made by Hella smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

... u can see mine on the front page of the forum `funk-star`.. if u scroll down the black lupo's mine! god i hate the arosa lights esp. the new ones and i hate lexus ones to sorry not me! LOL

nope i think ill wait till some one brings out all clear lights. Hella uk told me that they have some in development so lets hope that there not the only company thinking of releasing them.

Alvaro the only filters that greens do is one for a 1.0 and the sdi if the filter is the same as a tdi then the part no is R727398 £43.42 hope this helps?

Alvaro the filter looks the same so it will prob be the same??

6N0 129 620 vw part no for sdi filter

6N0 129 620 A vw part no for tdi filter

sorry cant give you a defanate but looks good to me