where you all from

lilemma

hey all

i live in nottingham / east middlands where are you all from?

do u all go to cruises together & meet up?

thanx emma x aaz2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

but TBH Cruises don't really seem to be the "in thing" on this forum.

Speak for yourself, I love burning up the tyres, while sliding round on the maccy D trays... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Disclaimer.

That was a joke.

Hi Emma and welcome from someone else from the East Midlands. I'm from Leicester...just down the road rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I'm from a land, a land far far away.

Its not too close by to the Moomins and not to far away from the Ewok clan.

Cumbria to answer your question.

Last cruise I went to I got bought some underwear by a pervy Cozzy owner.

Speak for yourself, I love burning up the tyres, while sliding round on the maccy D trays... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Disclaimer.

That was a joke.

Think you should make the disclaimer bigger... people might mistake you for a barryboy...

West Midlands for me.

I don't do cruises, I've had the extreme displeasure of passing through a couple while on the way to the local cinema and I wouldn't be seen dead at that particular one. There were a couple of decent hot hatches, but the tossing about put me off for life.

I did however meet Max and Dan in a pizzahut car park once, but I stress it was daytime and Max only turned his stereo on loud to deafen me once. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

But meets, yes, theres a fairly healthy meet culture here. I think you posted in the proposed Midlands meet thread, which should be good!

Hey i'm from Stafford and am a Student in Nottingham, Next Meet in the Area is DubFreeze on Sunday! (Near Stafford)

Welcome and come along if you wish!

Pete

Ahh, that would explain the sheer amount of Dubs i saw on the m6 while driving up from Cambridge. There were some particularly nice examples, and some good mod jobs. I even got a wave from a guy in a seriously modified purple bug, which was nice.

(I should probably point out that i was in my 306, not the Lupo, given as i only got it on Thursday, and didn't want to thrash the hell out of it by doing the 800 mile round trip in a weekend)

Hi all,

was looking for a Lupo club in my country, but found just this one smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'm from Lithuania, Vilnius city. And just have bought a Lupo 1.4 TDi

So, that's all for the start smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Cheers!

Think you should make the disclaimer bigger... people might mistake you for a barryboy...

Oh no, you've mistaken me.

I am a chav, but I am also Northern so too tight to waste tyres doing burnouts...

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...

aspatria,cumbria,20miles west of carlisle biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />