New members :)

PeteSGT

Hey guys Copy_of_SPA50351.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Copy_of_SPA50348.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I will take some better pics tomorrow if the weather is any good, with loop's new partner (my mini cooper s).

hello and welcome ! pics and car look great smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> hope you can make it to some of our meets / shows

Yeah I would love to go to a meet (dont know about Laura though, I used to go to pug meets and she wasn't very impressed!), we are in chelmsford/billericay, essex

Edited by petenlaura

Yeah I would love to go to a meet (dont know about Laura though, I used to go to pug meets and she wasn't very impressed!), we are in chelmsford/billericay, essex

Just get a dvd player/screen in the Loop lol.

Welcome along!

Were far more Social than those damn frenchies... For example - we have meals and stuff in pubs smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

French car owners usually can't afford food.

hiya petenlaura and welcome to club loop shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />