Exhaust - Exhaust

shao_khan

Weel went down to Southampton on Friday eve, got wasted and then went to place to get new exhaust and cat.

Arrived at place at 9am, Chose tailpipes - nice twin 3.5", went to have lunch with mate at 1300. arrived back and guys advises me that I will be looking at at least another 4hrs to complete the work. They had a Skyline in that needed 1hrs work, (that took over 4 hrs at my expense in the end) - which really P***d me off, i'd booked this weeks ago and they fobbed me off with cr@p excuses which I think is really really ****.

In the end I left them to it, couldn't wait any longer and I hate being messed around, I do not mind if people are honest but I just felt like they had being trying to screw me.

I will say the quality looke dvery very good, but I do not have enough time to throw away on people that are not interested in customer service - so looking for new place now.........

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Guest ModdedCars

???

I thought you'd ordered the exhuast, and the time between your "order" and Saturday was when they were building it, and you were turning up just to get it fitted? Wasn't it even made when you turned up?

And a twin 3.5" ????? crap me thats BIG!! You sure? You'd have to have your bumper "cutout" extended to fit it in!

If your looking for somewhere else, try PowerFlow, they do custom builds, not sure about the quality tho, heard good/bad things about them.