New guy :)

SC02 FFF

hey just doing my research to feed my love for the car. "Lupo" hoping to get a black SE or sport this year still need to do my reasearch and get quoets. im 16 atm but 17 in november. call me stuiped for signing up but i just want to know more smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

am known on other cruise sites (which i havent used in ages) as Hoss which some of u may be.

Plans for the car

coilovers

tints

ICE tell more about that when the time comes. love my ice

Inducton kit. ( one of the reasons i signed up to find the best for the model:) )

and wht ever the insurance companies let me do. but before i make my choices is all about insurance i know.

loving some of the cars on here there fooking hot,

sister drives a Golf GT Tdi she inspired me realy into Dubs. ill wack some photos up soon of it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

thanks andy

Hiya

Good model choice there, the 1.4 SE will be better on insurance for your first car.

Nope not stupid i was the same, well not into lupos at 16 but other cars, have a look round in the readers rides etc and see what model you like best.

This isnt a cruise site though wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Chris

Hello!

I have a black 1.4SE and its reasonably insurance friendly for a first car.

Oh and I first fell in love with the Lupo when I was 13 and saw a GTi at the motor show blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Jon

yer get a SE for ur first car. The sport has that hidden power in the high revs thats us young drivers can't handle huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> . if you don't take my word for it get an insurance quote compaired to the SE quote confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />