potential owner

concretehippo

Hello people

Having owned this smart roadster for the past three and a half years...

ground02.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

above07.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

And a modified smart city coupe for just under three years before that I am now planning on changing my allegance to a lupo.

I've always fancied a lupo and i've just joined this site to do a bit of research into the models and to try and find out if there are any pitfalls!

It's a bit strange and daunting being a newbie having been on the smart club scene for over six years!

Just thought i'd introduce myself any way.

I'll keep you updated when my roadster is sold and i have myself a lupo to smooth and euro-ise. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

See ya

Phil

I had a roadster before my GTI and I haven't regretted the change once!!

(Although I do miss the roadster's "wind back" roof on occasion...)

Deek.

Mine's the hardtop so it doesn't even have that! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Hi Phil smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I've seen you on theroadster.net

As an ex-lupo sport owner I can't recommend the lupo enough....loads of info on here and some good ones for sale.....go on you know you want to biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by queen_of_the_road

I had a ForTwo Smart between my Golf GTi and my current Lupo GTi. Really loved it HOWEVER I got bored of it very fast! Still currently trying to sell it.

Let us know what you buy........ a GTi I hope shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Hi queen, what is your user name on theroadster?

Hi Lou, chances are it will be a 1.4 Sport. It depends on what I get for my roadster really. Of course I would love a GTI but funnily enough I prefer the look of the more minimal front bumpers of the other models.

Hi queen, what is your user name on theroadster?

mrs_tartandude ......don't ask....... I have no idea why I pick such random usernames laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />