tuners

gordon

just thought i'd start this thread for people to say who they like and where they are etc.

For any other scottish owners I'd personally recommend Starperformance in glenrothes. Had loads of work done there and was at rr session last weekend with seat owners from cupranet. Jim the owner is well clued up in all thing VAG related and supplies AmD, APR, HOPPA tuning kits/chips as well as eibach/bilstein etc handling kit. They are definately tuners of choice of seat owners up north and would probably be recommened by club gti, audi owners etc who also use rr there and have cars tuned.

There hope that may help any others up these parts looking for a good tuner/workshop. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I can personally recommend Demon Tweeks. Were great with me when I had Suspension/Exhaust on the 106.

Were quicker than they said they would be, and even asked what I thought of the car after they had done the work. Nice!

And then they took my £600 off me smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

dont want to start flaming them here but dig around cupranet and you'll see why i said the above wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

MORE stuff?

Gee, I think you should start dishing out some of that spare cash you've got smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Saw a post from you in the TT forum, and the current spec. Don't waste much time do ya?? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

You not worried about the warranty either:?

QUOTE(shao_khan)
Yeah about 30 mins, been to pic up some parts this morning.

"Chris", i too have the distinct impression your real name is featured in this list:

-Gates, William H. III

-Buffett, Warren Edward

-Allen, Paul Gardner

-Ellison, Lawrence Joseph

-Albrecht, Theo & Karl

-Alsaud, Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal

-Walton, Jim C.

-Walton, John T.

-Walton, S. Robson

-Walton, Alice L.

QUOTE(MattyB)
Don't waste much time do ya?? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

You not worried about the warranty either:?

Yeah this morning I picked up a ProjektZwo front grill, Door mounldings and Caracterre Cill extensions. Have Abt front spoiler on order but cannot decide what to do about the rear of the car........

Also brought yesterday some quite cool stainless bits for the engine bay, Stainless Water cap, stainless oil cap and stainless strut covers, they look quite nice fitted.

Warrenty - Organised all the work through my local dealer, so it has all been done with the blessing of Audi - if they try to not honour the warrenty my arguement will be - WELL YOU DID THE WORK wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Oh and btw - TTR 1- 0 Scooby do . HAhahahahahahaha

QUOTE(bAAx)
"Chris", i too have the distinct impression your real name is featured in this list:

Is the second one related to Buffett the vampire slayer?????

Nah really I have very little money, but it is pointless saving it because I do not want to have a fast car when I am 60, I want it now so I will spend everything now and the state can pay it all off when I retire with no pension or savings wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

thats the way it should be!! why should we work and pay taxes all life then also have to provide for ourselves when those who never work then continue to get looked after on the state.

QUOTE(shao_khan)
I do not want to have a fast car when I am 60, I want it now

now that, ladies and gentlemen, is HARDCORE smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> olé!

maybe you should move to salt lake city and try to get a good price on "The Blue Flame" biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />