nother n00b

bigfatpixey

Hi all just thought id say hi. gf just purchased a LA6N coloured 1.0l lupo which she really loves. and its growing on me biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> will post up a pic soon.

anyhow HELLOOOOO EVERYONE wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

welcome to the club biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Hello smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Is LA6N black?

Black is LO41 rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

No idea what LA6N is though lol

Jon

Black is LO41 rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

No idea what LA6N is though lol

Jon

Is it really, im sure mine says LA something laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> probably not then wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Is it really, im sure mine says LA something laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> probably not then wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

LO41, just checked in my service schedule lol.

Fresco Green is LA6W thats the only thing i can think of...

Very nice, i really like that colour. Why is it in bits? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

hi ya, i took the gearbox out because it wouldn't change gear very easily. turned out to the bracket that the release bearing slides on had snapped off and was grinding on the input shaft and not directing the release bearing in to the clutch properly coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> its back together again now biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

GF wants me to convert it to power steering too, so i'm on the hunt for some bits biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Oh right i see.

Should be quite easy to soruce bits for the power steering i would think, lots of 1.0 lupos kicking about so there is bound to be some in scrappies. It must be one of the last lupos without power steering, i thought it was just early Treg cars that did without.