hi everyone!!!!!!!!

lupogirl

Just thought i would post a wee note to say heloooo! to everyone im quite new to the site but i love it - your posts even helped me pick my body kit for my wee loop that has just gone into the body shop woo hoo! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

im so excited but sad at the same time went up to see it yesterday coz its been in a week now and it was all stripped looked like it had been in a bad accident rather than being modified but it will be all worth it in the end wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

You dont see that many modified lupos up here in scotland so its good to be able to come on here and speak to people who are into the same thing

um well can think of anythin else to write so byeeee!!

cool and welcome get some pictures up too

I dont really know how to work this yet im a bit of a forum virgin will need some help when it comes to posting pics and creating my avatar

but thanks for the welcome

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

YEAH ANNO I BEEN A MEBER FOR A WHILE BUT TOO SCARED TO POST ANYTHING BEFORE AND NEVER REALLY VISITED sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> WAS A BIT SCARED OF YA ALL COZ YA ALL SEEM TO KNOW EACH OTHER AND I DIDNT KNOW ANYONE TO SAY HI TO BUT THEN I FOUND THE NEW MEMBERS BIT SO I POSTED A HELLO biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thats ok, you post when you like, if you want to take a year and half to test the water, thats cool. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Just watch the caps lock though. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

oops im not very good at this am i sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> so much for making a good first impression you all hate me already sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

hello and welcome to the forum!

i don't know hardly anyone on here, but they are all (well, most or em!) a friendly bunch!

HellO! Welcome......Im fairly new too....and yeah, its scary... in a non scary kind of way! wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> Especially being a girl.....everyone thinks im a man! but you've done the right thing and made it clear that your not!!!

If you ever have any problems, post them up and everyone seems to be really helpful........

x

Yeah its difficult being a girl in the mostly male dominated world of modifying thats why i end up making a fool of my self im easily intimidated but thanks very much guys coz you have made me feel welcome anyway smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

thanks for asking about the kit lupo 1.0 its not a whole kit its bits of kits put together - ive got the csr font bumper for the lupo (the one that looks like an audi grill) lester side skirts from a different kit and the back bumper is for a mk 6 fiesta lol

so much for making a good first impression you all hate me already sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

No no, we reserved that for only the most special of members, leaving the caps lock on once is a minor offence.wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

i know it sounds a crazy combo but i trust the body shop to make it work they have done so mcuh good work before and they have been brill by contributing ideas an stuff instead of just doin the work they want it to be as good as i do biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

welcome to the club you dont see many in cumbria either i hadnt seen any until i came on here,happy posting biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Glad to find another girl on here!

I haven't introduced myself yet (not officially), but that's only cos i didnt know how to put pics up. I WILL get it sorted soon!

Most people on here seem really nice and definately very helpful!!!

Keep us updated on your car!

x Kim x

i think someone posted about that front bumper before. it was on a red demo lupo. looked good imo had mixed feelings but i think every kit will have that.

sounds good with what you got planned, going to be different from others so thats a good thing.

and i never knew how many females have signed up, where have a been lol

yeah i just bought this months pvw tonight that wee loop is really smart but mine will look completely different - im not gonna have the audi badge on the grill and it will be black not silver- back lights are being removed and put in the back window - door handles are being flushed petrol cap being flushed and put in boot and lots lots more. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />