Hello Club Lupo!

MartyP

Hello everyone!

Just thought i'd leave a quick post saying i'm loving the website and your cars make want to cry ( in the best way possible )

I myself sadly.... drive french. blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I know and i know... i'm not the proudest motorist ever.

And it gets even worse! I drive a Saxo VTR... and no i don't wear burberry!

So please be gentle since i'm a fragile french car owner!

PS - in the search for a lupo so where do i start?

1.4 16v has caught my eye?

I like the VTR in standard form, silly little pedals ruled it out for me.

Nice pic by the way.

Ref the Lupo take a test drive before you buy, I found the 1.4 a little gutless low down although higher in the rev range theres a nice improvement.

Although I would think there would not be much in it, I would say the Saxo feels faster.

Afford a GTI?

Oh and welcome.

I've had the saxo for about a year now and it has been working very well for a french car..

Sadly the last owner has added a stupidly oversized exhaust ( which is getting removed thankfully )

Otherwise all i've done is lower it 45mm and added some lower profile 205 GTI wheels.

Only for the reason that i love a car that can take a corner!

Hence: Before my saxo i regretably had to sell my mini 1.3i..

SMALL.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSC_2294.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Limited edition Alpha green..

Matching leather interior shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I like small cars what can i say!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Well i would love a GTI but i don't really know if i can get money like that together

(student loans dont support the lupo GTI sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> )

welcome to the site biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

welcome to the club nice mini aswell biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Welcome wave.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wave:" border="0" alt="wave.gif" />

good to hear you are seeing sense coming into the fold laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Welcome, that's a nice mini you had there. A sport is a good buy, if you know how to drive them they can keep up with most cars around. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />