my first post

mills787

hello

ive been a member here for ages but never really posted until recently as now on the look out for a lupo.

just thort id say hi n introduce myself, im adam n im from lancaster but go to uni in warrington - not seen many loops round my way, there are a couple of GITs buzzin round now and again though, but dunno if they r any1 from here.

hope you're all good.

Mills.

welcome to the club mate biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

cheers for the welcome, im after a sport but not havin much luck findin one yet - all either been ragged and not looked after, or are too far away for me to look at. will be worth the wait though!

riles your loop is well nice mate! that the rieger kit? never really been a fan of it - thort it abit of a gti imitation but looks sh*t hot on ur car! pimpin rims too shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Hello, wow, another Cumbrian...or near enough.

cumbrian?!?!?! I think not my friend!! Lancashire all the way!!!

but at least we r both northern ay!!!

and babs - ill reply to your msg when im sober biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> - just been to carnage in liverpool whoop whoop!!!

I am now the ower of a arosa sport clap.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":clap:" border="0" alt="clap.gif" /> thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

got it from a link sum1 posted on here a few days ago. shes 53 plate in ovni (sp?) yellow will get some fotos up when i pick it up on tuesday!!!

cant w8 to get behind the wheel!!!

mills.