Leather An Option?

Ok, I didn't think they'd bother with Leather in a small car like this, but Whatcars picture seems to show that they did. Sorry that I find this surprising, you guys are probably like yeah, it was, big deal.

201166115563.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Page

Yep it was an option on most lupo models and standard on the colour concept.

Not that suprising though really, a ford ka luxury has leather standard for £8.5K smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Chris

Interesting it has solid head rests, i think i'd rather have the solid ones that the ones with holes

Early models did have, where as its the other way round on the Arosa, laters ones have solid, early mk2s had hole ones.

Interesting it has solid head rests, i think i'd rather have the solid ones that the ones with holes

but it must be really hard to see out the rear window with solid headrests!!!

think leather was a £1500 on non-gti lupos and £1300 on gti lupos. i'm glad mine came with it as i wouldn't pay that for it new!!!

Me too, I HATE the crappy Lupo headrests, they are more torture devices than anything else.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Extreme. I know what you mean though, they certainly don't invite you to 'rest' your head, they're clearly more whiplash prevention that comfort oriented.

Jens green 1.0 had solid headrests. Only the very early lupos got them. SteveWP's 1.0 wasonly about 6months younger than Jens and that had doughnut style ones.

but it must be really hard to see out the rear window with solid headrests!!!

Its not too bad, ive never had a problem really. I think they sit lower than the doughnut style ones.

But they are much more comfy than the round ones biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yep it was an option on most lupo models and standard on the colour concept.

Not that suprising though really, a ford ka luxury has leather standard for £8.5K smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Chris

The leather in a Ford Ka Luxury is crap.

Oh right, sorry I was so stupid to think that was a cool find PMSL.

I've not seen one yet on Autotrader with it, so that's why I thought it was strange. Then again, there is only like 8 within a radius of 60 miles of me.

Anyone got pics of the 'doughnut' headrests, I think I know what you mean but just to be sure.

If you are talking about what I think, my dad's A2 has the 'doughnut' type.

Edited by krieglupo

Don't know about them being better for taller people, as the only way I can get comfy with them is to have them raised as high as possible and rest my head inside the 'hole'.

I have to put it back down when I get out the car though ,as it looks odd parked up with one really tall headrest!

And also you cant jump the seats forward as they hit the roof.

Solid headrests are definitely more practical, but its looks that are important rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Don't know about them being better for taller people, as the only way I can get comfy with them is to have them raised as high as possible and rest my head inside the 'hole'.

I have to put it back down when I get out the car though ,as it looks odd parked up with one really tall headrest!

And also you cant jump the seats forward as they hit the roof.

Solid headrests are definitely more practical, but its looks that are important rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> and what is wrong with my headrests sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> look fine to me wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

only joking, the doughnut shape ones do look slightly better, but i do 60+ miles on weekdsay and know which i would rather have, comfort i think smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Chris

Edited by cardaft

Lol nothing wrong with your headrests, actually I think they suit the arosa seats better as the arosa seats have squarer corners.

Just wondering are your front headrests tilted forward for comfort then? looks a bit odd to mee as the back ones are straight smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Lol nothing wrong with your headrests, actually I think they suit the arosa seats better as the arosa seats have squarer corners.

Just wondering are your front headrests tilted forward for comfort then? looks a bit odd to mee as the back ones are straight smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I have never noticed the seats are more square lol.

Hmm they are tilted forward for comfort yeah, because i have the back of the seat tilted quite far back the headrest is too far back then so i tilt them forward, feel free to move them when your in it if you dont like yours like that smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Chris

I have never noticed the seats are more square lol.

Hmm they are tilted forward for comfort yeah, because i have the back of the seat tilted quite far back the headrest is too far back then so i tilt them forward, feel free to move them when your in it if you dont like yours like that smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Chris

I'll show you what I mean sometime.

Lol no they feel fine to me, just wondering thats all. Anyway they make a change from my seats which are almost vertical smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> lol

I'll show you what I mean sometime.

Lol no they feel fine to me, just wondering thats all. Anyway they make a change from my seats which are almost vertical smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> lol

Ok then.

Yes yours are a bit straight up and down lol, improves rear leg room though i suppose wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Chris

Ok then.

Yes yours are a bit straight up and down lol, improves rear leg room though i suppose wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Chris

Ah that explains why I can hardly fit in the back of your 1.0 smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />