I want a VW Fox 1.4 urban

VWR Lupo

i have a 1.2 urban fox, i agree with an earlier poster the back end looks kinda ugly from some angles in my opinion. Also yeah some of my mates take the mick out of my "vw fox" but i stil think its better than a punto, fiesta and corsa end of the day. Its an ideal first car

I've had my 1.4 Urban since March this year and i've done 11,500miles so far!

It's not caused me any troubles and it goes ok.

Could do with a freer flowing air filter and lowered and stiffer suspension for the corners but overall no complaints!

:blink:

• 4 months later...

Hi Guys,

I am a new member and have only had my fox since monday!!

mine is ther urban 1.2 l HAVE FOUND IT A LOT OF FUN TO DRIVE!!, all the toys i had put on are great. i got mine with the heated seats, washers and wing mirrors and the sunroof. As someone said above the ride height of the seats takes some getting used to it feelks like a people carrier especially with the area between you and the window feels like a picaso, don't remember it feeling this high up when i took the dealers demonstrator for a spin. I think it is great and very cool, one of my mates did say he thought that it looks like someone shrunk the golf plus and from certain angles i see his point.

it was but chose not to bother with that one as the last two cars i had ( Daewoo Lanos SX, Nissan Primera) the aircon went wrong and cost shed loads to fix so didn't bother.

Just went mad as this is my first new car. I went for heated seats, heated washer jets, heated electric mirrors, sun roof, front fog lights and map reading lights car in indian blue with the multi-coloured striped seats they looked better than all of the grey ones available.

Having all of these bits added meant that i actually had to wait four months for the car to get here from south america. The dealer did try to find me one in the UK but they are rare with those items fitted, more common in europe

• 4 months later...
Having all of these bits added meant that i actually had to wait four months for the car to get here from south america. The dealer did try to find me one in the UK but they are rare with those items fitted, more common in europe

Tell me about it! Ordered mine end of March last year, didn't actually get it till mid July! Cause i ordered side airbags of all things.. :rolleyes:

haha you gotta spec up your fox. i've got the 1.4 urban with alloys, air con and front fog lights.

only car around with a 1.4 engine for less than £10k. well worth it

Mine is going in for it's first service in a week. they said it's gonna cost £200 i was like .. uhhhhh okay i guess I gotta look after it.

haha you gotta spec up your fox. i've got the 1.4 urban with alloys, air con and front fog lights.

only car around with a 1.4 engine for less than £10k. well worth it

Mine is going in for it's first service in a week. they said it's gonna cost £200 i was like .. uhhhhh okay i guess I gotta look after it.

For 10k I would definitely buy a suzuki swift 1.5 GLX. (9k inc air con/alloys/fogs) Much better car all round than the fox and doesn't depreciate anywhere near as bad neither.

For 10k I would definitely buy a suzuki swift 1.5 GLX. (9k inc air con/alloys/fogs) Much better car all round than the fox and doesn't depreciate anywhere near as bad neither.

There are cons with every car you buy, so i reckon f**k it, as long as you like your own car who caressssss?!! :wub:

P.S. I know you're just comparing cars in terms of value B)