NEWBEE

ashleigh

Welcome smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Me and Jen arn't far from Norton Canes, and know someone who live there, oh and thats where MidlandVW is! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Welcome smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Me and Jen arn't far from Norton Canes, and know someone who live there, oh and thats where MidlandVW is! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

o ryt kwl....u won't see me out yet!! i havent even passed my driving test...but i sin this car and jus had to have it for my 17th!!!!

i have anuva question.....i know i wanna start to do this up but i don't have a clue where to start!!! i dow know anyfink bout engines or nuffink so please keep it simple....but i am open to sum ideas!!! so wht cud i do???

wud tints suit it as well???

wb xxxx biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

welcome to the club biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

nice lupo, plenty of potential there.

i wudnt worry with modifying the engine though. The 1.0ltr doesent really have much potential to be honest.

as for the styling look in readers rides as has previously been said. im sure you will find some inspiration.

welcome to the club biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

nice lupo, plenty of potential there.

i wudnt worry with modifying the engine though. The 1.0ltr doesent really have much potential to be honest.

as for the styling look in readers rides as has previously been said. im sure you will find some inspiration.

nar i ent plannin on doin anyfink to the engine!! jus wana style it up a bit....def wana lower it and put sum nyc alloys on it but apart frm dat i dow ava clue....actually i dow ava clue bout lowerin it tbh but i am sure i can find sum1 to talk to me bout it!!

still debatin the tints situation......i ent reli too sure bout it atm because i fink havin proper lyk limo black windows will look quite good against the green if i sum ow keep to the whole green and black colouring...but i dow wana do it and then for it to look naf....so tbh i just don't know!!!!!

wb xxxxx

welcome to the madhouse... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

adamk will probably mention about 'text speak'...

tigz had tints on his 1.0, think he took them off for some reason.

I would spend most of your money on wheels, and getting it lowered. Get a nice head unit and some speakers, maybe a sub too.

Don't put tints on it.

i have already put a nice head unit in it and some speakers...i just havent got the money for a sub and amp just yet....i think thats going to be my next thing.

hiya and welcome to the club,nice wee kermit loop you got there,just take a look in the readers rides to find out the best suspension set up and wheel ideas best way i.m.o biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

hiya and welcome to the club,nice wee kermit loop you got there,just take a look in the readers rides to find out the best suspension set up and wheel ideas best way i.m.o biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

thanks, ye i have been having a look through...got some ideas now....jus got to save the £££'s up! i probably won't do much to it untill i past my test!!!!