MattyA

NO NEED FOR TOO MUCH SPEED!!!

Following on from Silvers good idea, anyone fancy posting up pics of their sports, to show newbies how they can look.

Post up a picture of your (s)lowly Lupos and Arosas...

1 picture per car and try to stick to forum rules regarding image size.

You can always come back and change it when you update or get a better photo.

If you can add a link to your readers rides thread we can keep this thread for pics and any comments can be made to your readers rides thread

Heres mine: (ill track down a better pic)

Readers Rides Thread

lupo1vx5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

ee175286.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Heres mine smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Readers Ride Thread In Signature (below)

DSC00964.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Here is mine

Mine, dirty and dumped in a field at E38.

IMG_5937_copy_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

My Fairlady! lupo113jd3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

D.

that looks really nice. are they ats cups?

SURE "LGG"!!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

...But I think that your babe will fit good the CLASSIC serie! cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

D.

im guessing you are saying that it would suit the ats classics? funny you should say that as i have been looking at them for ages, i just cant afford it at the moment! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

im guessing you are saying that it would suit the ats classics? funny you should say that as i have been looking at them for ages, i just cant afford it at the moment! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Sorry LGG but my english is really poor...!In easy way...

I will love to see a CLASSIC ATS on a "Loop"...Not the new mod but the old Classic 9J with ETZERO! ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

You must check worldwide till you find them!!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

D.

• Like 1

Sorry LGG but my english is really poor...!In easy way...

I will love to see a CLASSIC ATS on a "Loop"...Not the new mod but the old Classic 9J with ETZERO! ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

You must check worldwide till you find them!!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

D.

oh i see, yeah im sure they would look cool but i do like the new ones a bit more i think!

IMG_4762.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

heres my baby at york dragstrip pictures043.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

SP_A0094.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> thought i would i up set u all with mine laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Edited by airwolf