NO NEED FOR TOO MUCH SPEED!!!

MattyA

• 2 weeks later...

my car newly lowered seat arosa 1.4s 8v

081909160508-1.jpg

pretty crap picture but you get the idea. new tints and aeriel soon and some chrome dash surrounds =)

hmmm ... :/ not liking the lexus lights or chrome detailing tbh .... original lights look alot better!!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks a lot!!

d86b1a4e.jpg

That's amazing! Give us every picture you have! *licks lips, rubs crotch, I mean...sh*t*

Also, what's the Lupo culture like in Japanland? I wanna be Japanese and own a car that isn't Japanese :(

Edited by DarkStryder360

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You can fit wheels with an higher offset, this was ET25, a bit to low on the front for this driving stance.

The green Lupo was sold. I now own the black Sport from the previous pics, it's even lower then the green one.

img2301t.jpg

Could you pm me the size of wheels and tyres you have on this sport please mate? I'm looking to buy these soon for a lupo im about to buy and dont want to get the size wrong but these wheels look like the stance is perfect :)

thanks

P3130429.jpg

My 1.4s at meet this eve =)

Only had couple months and tinted windows, removed bumpstrips, got some alloys and replaced door speakers with a decent set of Alpines XD