"NO NEED FOR SPEED!"

Silver!

Thanks lupo-joe. Right here goes. This is my 1.7 SDi. This is as it stands at the moment. Has had some paint work done to it and been lowered a little. But now looking to obtain some multi-spoke wheels for a bit of a different look! :yes:

IMG_0236.jpg

Edited by GeorgeFace

Thanks lupo-joe. Right here goes. This is my 1.7 SDi. This is as it stands at the moment. Has had some paint work done to it and been lowered a little. But now looking to obtain some multi-spoke wheels for a bit of a different look! :yes:

IMG_0236.jpg

I have these wheels ;)

• 1 month later...

Tempting me to a 1L and Ben you are one picture whore with your Lupo lol I like it though, I saw it last year or year before driving through marlyebone one time proper bouncing lol. Recognized your car off nwdubs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here is my wee beastie 1.7 SDi :-)

DSCF0451.jpg

DSCF0456.jpg

DSCF0459.jpg

(Exhaust courtesy of the Father, rather cute ^_^, Hopefully gonna get some black VW badges to replace the originals, a spoiler & i'm considering smaller wheels but not entirely sure! Also, can't wait to get rid of the Betty Boop plate..)

Edited by sophied

This is my Arctic grey 2000 Arosa. She is called Brutus and I love her SO MUCH.

IMG00682-20120708-2144.jpg

Bit of an old picture, I will get a nicer one and update it!

Thoughts and opinions welcome!

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=90095&st=0 - Build thread :wave:

It's not quick, and it's certainly not clever, it's the lean green not so pretty machine! Definitely a true commuters car, certainly not for showing off :):P Especially compared to some of the pictures in this thread lol!!

I assume it was the base model when Lupo's were available to purchase.

Completely OEM exterior, haven't even got alloys (would void my insurance).

Almost OEM interior, replaced tape deck with a in-dash sat nav a while back.

Drives great! Certainly not fast, but I'm piling the miles on it and it never misses a beat.

Sounds a lot sweeter than plenty of newer cars too! Not like a bag of nuts and bolts.

Maybe when this years insurance is up, I'll price up putting on some alloys, if I don't go for an SDI which I'm very tempted by at the moment, just for the MPG.

No Electric Windows,

No Central Locking,

No Alloy Wheels,

But it does have a cigarette lighter socket!!! :clap:

20120312083821.jpg

20120808133850.jpg

The screen doesn't usually look that white, the flash screwed that picture up lol!!

Edited by Skezza

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is my 1L Loop. On TA coilies, wound all way down and rear adjusters out. Also on 13" Ats classics. Trying to find a nice pair of 14's as not feeling the arch gap at the moment. Sitting pretty low :thumbsup: just ignore it needs a wash aha

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1188.jpg

Edited by JBarr