New Lupo Owner

Mikey_M

Hello everyone!

I have just purchased a bright green Lupo, and just wanted some advice on what i could do to it please. It already has been fitted with Sports suspension, Lowered, 16" Alloys fiited and a Twin Exhaust in the centre added. Its had its VW and Lupo badges replaced with Black ones and the front lights look darker. It looks really eye catching at the moment and hasnt stopped turning heads in the 2 days that iv had it! Just really after some advice really on what i can add to. Rear Lights? Rear Spoiler? Body Kit etc? Will post some pictures of it at the weekend.

Many Thanks

Mikey

Edited by Mikey_M

Everything will be spot on with that car mate, the old owner is still on the forum, her name is Jen, she is onto her third Lupo now if i remember correctly. She currently has a red GTi, if you check the readers rides section out.

welcome to the club great car and colour choice btw if you do decide on a rear spoiler get the vw accessory spoiler as it is quite subtle but is a nice finishing touch

Thanks. Should i leave the rear Lights alone?

Are the rears just standard, you could go for cambridge lights, although everyone has them now, maybe arosa mk2 lights, will go well with the tinted front lights, but id avoid lexus style lights, not nice IMO.

Nice car though, good to see it back on here.

Chris

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. i have recently (2 weeks ago) bought a Lupo also, but i was lucky enough to buy a great example from a lovely girl sam who treated it as her baby and it is a stunner.

It is black, has been lowered using koni adjustable coilovers - its so low i have trouble getting on my drive!!! Just to put you in the picture, its lower than my partners skyline R33!

It has been de-badged, and not many people know exactly what it is!

Blacked out windows - i think bordering on too dark!

It has a custom side exit exhaust, sparco bucket seats, the back seats dont exist, instead they have been replaced with a nos system. Also have lovely eagleF1 tyres on it with 15'' split rims in black and silver.

Also has a K & N induction kit, and i was told by sam that this was the first original lupo to be maxed! She used to show the car, and i have big plans for it. I love it!!!!

So i have seen that you can do a lot to lupo's, and i look forward to doing even more stuff to it! even contemplating taking it to the big volksword show coming up x

Welcome to the Forum, im pretty sure i know what Lupo you have bought, it is a nice example and there a few pics of it on this site. Glad you are enjoying it.

Welcome to the Forum, im pretty sure i know what Lupo you have bought, it is a nice example and there a few pics of it on this site. Glad you are enjoying it.

yeah im pretty sure sam said she was a member of this site! hopefully ill carry on her tradition!!! feeling sorry for myself at the mo - home with flu, so checking out stuff regarding the lupo! x

The flu is not good! I hope you get better soon and can enjoy driving the Lupo a bit more.

thanks! i hope im feeling better too!

if im being honest, i think the lupo is one of the best cars ive had and ive had 16 cars in 9 years! mr2's mx5's - proper sporty stuff, but theres something about the lupo!

• 3 weeks later...