I want a lupo!

scottyboy

Alright every 1, just thought I'd say hi as I have just registered.

Im a 19 yr old Geordie lad who is desperate for a lupo 100bhp sport. I work at halfords at the silverlink- north shields where you had the northern meet.

Ive had my vauxhall corsa since I was 17 and now have 2 yrs no claims.

My mate from work has a blue 75bhp 1.4 blue, lowered on 15s, k&n, exhaust, bucket seats and harnesses, drove it around my estate and loved it!

Im thinking of buying the sport its just finding 1 with low miles in my price range (£3000 - £3500)

Im a bit concered about gearboxes and pedalboxes, as my mate has had both brok and fixed within the year he has owned it. Its only got 50k on the clock.

Any tips?

hi mate!!! am with u lol! i want a lupo to sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

cant wait to get one tho tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

sorry cant answer ur questions tho- im still learning about loops.

Check out the for sale section on here, also:

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/cars_...search_full.y=6

Noticed 2 sports, the first looking a bit silly on 17"'s. but theres 8 pages and sure there will be a few more.

Insurance depends on who you are with and your credentials. The sport will raise the premium more than the lower models, obviously.

Good luck in finding one!

• 5 weeks later...

hiya, my lupo is an 03 and iv have both my pedelbox and my gearbox changed on mine i think it must be a common problem with them. The gearbox took me ages to find one as they are rare cars and are not made anymore that cost me around £500 and the pedelbox around £150 but was definaely worth it. They are fantastic cars and i love mine eveyone comments on it. Mine is my first car and it cost me £1400 on insurance fully comp thats with churchill, hope that helps and welcome to the club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also want a lupo coz find ther shweeet!! i drive a polo atm but wont get insured on a loop gti just yet so gna wait a year or 2!

im 18 wiv 6points and 2claims so no1 likes me!!

I wouldnt like to be you when it comes to finding and paying insurance laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

So you're banned then? 6 points in the first 3 years of passing equals a ban doesn't it?

NOCK

I thought it was within the first 2 years confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> , thats what i was told when i passed, have they changed the rules now then?

i got quotes on a 1.4 16v and the cheapest was £2500 tpft, but the most expensive was . . . wait for it . . . .

£10,765

Think im gonna stick wiv a smaller engine, may go for a 1.4 and slam it 110mm on coilies so then theres no need to go fast!! then in the future put a GTi lump in it

Nikyboi

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> £10,765 for a sport, thats crazy.

Have you had a quote on a 74bhp 1.4? thats 3 insurance groups lower so it should be quite a bit less.

WHat engine is in your polo?

Yeah, it's within two years, not three. And you don't get a ban, just have to retake your tests.

I would not like to be getting insurance at 18 with 6 points, 2 claims, no NCD and mods. blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />