Anni seats go on holiday

Andy, come along to Ultimate dubs in Telford and you'll get to see them indoors there smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it. I left the post window open while I was putting the bin out then sent it after. I think you should delete your post Luke.

I think these seats really fit in with the lupo styling really well. If only VW put them in GTis as standard

Delete my post. NEVER, i've got a rubbish post count, it needs all the help it can get. Anyone, Saz and Rich i will be hassling you for a good look at UD!

No problem with that mate, you may get the opportunity before UD shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Andy, Lupywebb did the work. Talked through what I was thinking and he made it work, top man.

That is quality, love them wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

You are going to have to stop doing these quality OEM mods wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Cheers mate, you keep making me push that little further after getting that boot release done FIRST. I wanted to do that so much, but that boat has sailed censored.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":censored:" border="0" alt="censored.gif" />