Anni seats go on holiday

Yeah I saw the fronts before, we've being trying to guess what interior work you were having down over the last few weeks. don't think anyone got it right though tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

look forward to having a mooch around in a few weeks

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I saw the fronts before, we've being trying to guess what interior work you were having down over the last few weeks. don't think anyone got it right though tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

look forward to having a mooch around in a few weeks

OEM+ was the only route we were taking, we are very happy with it.

Wow, that's really nice, an original take on the leather interior. I'd swap mine for that! I bet it smells nice aswell biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" /> that is stunning it looks so OEM+ it could be mistaken for a limited edition wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> its exactly what i was going to do with my old recaros and them pics are making me think i should have rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

sarah doesnt fancy an arosa again does she cheeky.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheeky:" border="0" alt="cheeky.gif" /> id swap mine anyday for that car it gets better all the time puts my TT interior to shame laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

wayne

Absolutally spot on. Looks factory which is always the best way IMO.

You should feel very pleased.

just seen this thread, excellent workmanship... they look as if they are the originals

Exactly how I wanted it, Dave is a top man and did exactly what I wanted. Want people who don't "know" to thinks its original and those who know a thing or two appreciate it.

again thanks all for the positive comments, about time Saz posted up i think!!!

I'm really pleased with the interior, has turned out better than I could have expected! I love it - and as Rich said, Dave has done a fantastic job thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

Thanks everyone for all the comments - glad you like! Hopefully some of you will get to have closer look at UD as the pics don't do it justice.

Will take some better pics at the weekend and update on Readers Rides as haven't done a proper update to show the wheels and VW sat nav.

@ Wayne - thank you for the offer of a swap but I'm going to have to decline wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Gotta be honest and say its looks even better in the flesh than in those pics

I'll just chime in and repeat what Rich said - the workmanship really is fanastic, even more-so considering the price. Door cards front and rear couldn't have been done any better in the VW factory.

@ Wayne - thank you for the offer of a swap but I'm going to have to decline wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

buggger rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

wayne

Edited by The subtle modder

That is quality, love them wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

You are going to have to stop doing these quality OEM mods wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Woooooooooooow. I love it. That is OEM goodness of the highest order. Darrens re-trim was always a favourite, then Waynes TT one, but this is right up my street.

So, where did you have it done? I've always said I'd treat myself to a nice re-trim later in the cars life and am always seeking out good recommendations of places.

Those door cards are brilliant, and I love the leathered side bolsters. Fantastic, would love to see it sometime!