Uprated front door speakers

I am going to sell my stealth shelf from my lupo and i want to uprat the front door speakers!

Now i know nothing about speakers and what sounds good and what is good quality!

Ive got a price limit of around £50 so dont know what is good for that price!

Can you post some links and pics up for me and some words of advice please smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Thanks biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Very little that would be an improvment TBH mate.

Will take a good look when I get home for you.

Thanks Andi, i cauld go abit higher tbh!

As i say i know nothing about ice so your help would be greatfully recived smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Are you gonna get some adapters or make some mdf ones?

if so you could go for these, read about them and for the price they are meant to be ok.

Ideally you want something with a high sensitivity if you are using the head unit to power them. Around 91dB or more. Or get a cheap amp and power them up.

Edited by tshirt2k

Thanks to the both of you for your help biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I dont want an amp or sub as they will take up valible baby buggy space so the speakers are the way to go for me!

Them first set of speakers of £80 looks good!

Thanks again for the replys both of you, dont know what i would do without all your advice somtimes!

• 2 weeks later...

i went for audiobahn and theyre crap, dont buy any cheap ones they just arent worth it, look on e-bay for them then get the part number and go on web pages and check the spec of them!then you know if youre getting a good set! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />