:( my lupos dead - write off

Mr_Twigs

wos driving to my mates on monday when i hit sum ice on the road, my car hit the pavement, rebounded of and spun out. collided with a brand new bmw 320 coming the other way, destroying his whole drivers side. Thought my car would make it through, but sadly she flatlined 2day, insurance said she wasnt worth repairing. Bought my little lupo sport for 3600, and im gettin 3800 for it from insurance, however i wont find another for that price so im a little annoyed.

gutted for you mate. nothing worse than loosing you car sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

but you should buy it back and rebuild it, you could prob have it done for half that. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by JAM

theres quite alot of damage, it needs a new bonnet, front drivers side wing, drivers side door, front end (bumper etc), passenger side needs 2 be replaced cos the door sills dented in, and i think the axel is pretty mashed cos the front wheels r slanting inwards.

unlucky about the smash , luck about getting more for it than you paid , and glad to see your alright mate biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

bad and good luck there the bad being youve wrote of what is probaly your pride and joy to an extent but it is good you got a good pay out smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> and you would definately get a sport for that price esopecially when you consider GTis have been selling on here lately for the £5k mark ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

wayne

get some pics up, try and buy it back and sell in on the bay, chances are you'll get if of the insurance a lot less than it's salvage value !

i may even be interested if i can get some pics of damage etc ! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />