AROSA BODY KIT

STEEEVE

unfortunately there isnt much available , you can use lupo REAR bumpers and side skirts .but the front bumper is a nightmare , the only "kit" bumper you can get for the mk2 arosa is the MS Designs kit , and to be honest , its not brilliant looking .

1265f77e.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

732bc9af.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

ms designs front end rears look pretty cool i wouldnt mind one but very pricey! kits around one k! and its only lower bumpers skirts and a spoiler!

http://www.msdesigndirect.com/product.php?...92092156dd63a15

yeah , one of the lasses up here was in the middle of making one but she was waiting on it being copyrighted and what not and since then SE has went down the shitter and i have no way of getting ahold of her

they've grapheded a beezer cupra bumper on to it , i done a REALLY ROUGH attempt at a photoshop of it about a year ago , didnt look as good as that though

untitledthh.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

untitledttt.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

I think this is the first and probably only time i'm going to say this about a bodykit but...

I actually like thoses bumpers. A set of wide 16s and different skirts (and obviously loose the "Lambo" doors) And I think you'd have a hot looking ride. Then all (!) you'd need is a 1.8T to give it the bite to match the bark wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I think this is the first and probably only time i'm going to say this about a bodykit but...

I actually like thoses bumpers. A set of wide 16s and different skirts (and obviously loose the "Lambo" doors) And I think you'd have a hot looking ride. Then all (!) you'd need is a 1.8T to give it the bite to match the bark untitleduyj.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

ive always looked at that zender and wondered what it would look like on my car... if you look at it, there "appears" to be a lower section to i i think if you cut along that line you'd end up with a bumper that wasnt a million miles off fitting smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Its got a full zender kit fitted & smoothed in, I've been looking at the rear picture for a while (got it as a screen saver!) & its got to be one of the best rear ends I've seen. The skirts are feckin gash though!

Edited by Max69vk

• 3 weeks later...
Suits the 'rosa much more than the Loop.

got to agree fully with ya! the lupo is too smooth and cute looking to wear such an aggressive kit but the arosas front is more aggressive looking and the harsher lines of the headlights and grills make the arosa suit the kit better. think they made if for the lupo purely because its slightly more common than the arosa imo.

got a pic AL?

wayne

EDIT: found them as below

frright.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

the front is an import if IIRC and loosing the grill charcter IMO

rhrear.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

the rear is a custom GTi one and alot of work

wayne

Edited by The subtle modder

Mmmmm...thats nice! I like, but not too keen on front grille, the way the two side pieces have been filled in. Other than that - pretty good!

Kim

yeah the only bit i am not to sure is where it replaces the two side grills at the top , but each and to there own