Lupo twin 24V V6

Petar

At front I have lupo 1.0 subframe and control arms witk Mk3 golf Gti bearing carriers and hubs.

At rear I have Mk2 golf subframe and control arms with mk3 golf Gti hubs and bearing carriers.

Front driveshavts will be shortened Seat Leon's ,at rear left is from Polo 9N and right is shortened Mk4 smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an amazing project shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Why are you wasting time on the wheels, got on with the engine laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

As others have said your fabricating work is spot on and the attention to detail is superb.

Has to be a sleeper though, none of this in your face Eurotrash please wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I'm waiting for roll cage so I have one week to work on other parts od car. I must weld cage, then put engines out of car, paint everything... a lot of work...

IM000501.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

IM000500.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

I hope that other pics will be back at 14.2.

he wouldn'd be able to close the bonnet if not cos of the inlet manifold sitting too high in the bay

do you think the engine would be a better fit with out the inlet maifold with throttle bodies

i know you dont wanna do it i'm just been nosiy biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

can you build one for me? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

.....and me!!!

I'm new to this thread, what a project can't wait to see it finished. Will you be keeping it more street sleeper or all out in ya face?

Jamie

Outside will be stock, except wheels and few air intakes for cooling IM000503.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IM000502.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IM000504.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IM000507.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IM000508.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IM000506.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IM000505.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

man i love this car,are you bringing it to edition 38 or any of the brit shows at all this year petar?

that is if its finished shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Hm, I don't know. I want to come in UK, but I'm 2000 kms from UK, that's lot of gas and lots of money wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

But if I win some of our 1/4 mile races (1st prise is about 1000 euros for every event) I will come!

But if I win some of our 1/4 mile races (1st prise is about 1000 euros for every event) I will come!

So we should see you then mate! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Could do with something bigger, they look a bit small behind those wheels.

whistle.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":whistle:" border="0" alt="whistle.gif" />

Can't wait to see this finished. thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

this car much be costing a fortune in bits alone surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" />

them brakes do fit nicely though eh smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

wayne

Love the project but I’d love to see the early pictures sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> , have a quick look at mine here if you get chance

Keep up the good work shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

You have very interesting project! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I think that you will have lighter and faster car than I, but both will be fast shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I think that tomorrow pics will be back!