one-phat-lupo

was this a doughnut fest at the station lol

a piccy i took little while back of the police station where i live in QUIET CORNWALL!!! think i counted 10 marked aswell as various unmarked cars

sonycampics562.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by one-phat-lupo

Nice, ours round here have just bought a brand new Mitsi Evo IX FQ 360. They also felt a whole article was needed on the local news station showing them ragging it to death on country lanes. Very responsible and certainly leading by example rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Someone probably cracked open a bottle of whiskey...

Make sure you get the reg's of the unmarked ones wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

thats rediculous and they wonder why theres so much crime about these days. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Was George Michael down in Cornwall huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> The toilets...