I've seen it... - ...its grey, its cool, its mine.

Popped into the dealer this afternoon, cars sitting in the lock up with the reg (my mums old reg plate from her golf) on L8 LMW.

Its so so so so nice, I now know I've made the right choice with the colour, after agonising about it for so long. Subtle but nice. Interior is cool, glad I didn't have the red seats, as the I like my interiors dark. Looks a bit grubby mind, but I suppose it has just sat through a few days of snow.

I so can't wait, gutted that I can't have it this week. And it might be even longer than next weekend as although I'm free, my girlfriend isn't until the weekend of the 14th, and she really wants to be there. Nevermind, I've seen it, and its cheered me up no end!

Don't worry, it will go, along with my username, and I'm not getting a new username till I get the car. I'm quite sadly supersticous about such things. I got a new watch recently that was a late b'day present off my dad, for some reason I've decided its unlucky to wear it before I get the car. I'm not really sure why :oops:

I'm actually much happier now I've seen it, especially with its reg plate on. Plus I've been invited away with my girlfriend, her parents, her parents best friends and her little brothers, which may sound like a nightmare but I love her family and its a big sign of acceptance to us so I'm pretty chuffed.

Oh, and I've been charged with finding the cottage, so I guess I might have to accidentally pick somewhere in north wales and perhaps maybe it might be near the evo triangle. Now how lucky would that be! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Thats due to happen a week after I get the car, so it won't be worn in yet, but fun nevertheless.

After seeing Twisty's car, and a picture he posted a while back, I have an urge for another Lupo. I find it strange that I've got a £30,000 Sports car on my drive that offers much more driver satisfaction and would annihilate a Lupo for speed and handling....

...but...I dunno. For ownership desireablity, funkiness, uniquenss and for a complete `all-rounder`, the Lupo takes some serious beating. It also has the advantage that I can buy one and have no car loans, meaning I can spend lots on it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Don't get me wrong - I love the Elise and I really wish I could have the Elise and the Lupo for the best of both worlds (oh, an RS6 would be nice too wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />) but .... I dunno. Maybe its the Jack Daniels talking.

I know my mom would be over the moon if I sold the Elise and bought the Lupo (my mom loved my Lupo, hates my Elise). And my mates prefer the Lupo too. A girl I used to ... know ... loved my Lupo too. A girl I recently tried to "woo" hated my Elise.

Hmm...anyway, I'm, closing the board now and trying another update - not sure thats wise after a bottle of JD, but I'll give it a shot.