Jake's VW Lupo Sport

Jake-VW

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm nice, I wish mine was that clean. Looks nice and smooth. Removing the rear wiper might finish the back off nicely though??

DSCF1299.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

I like the roof box too! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

im loving that, and im not a fan of badgeless grilles

makes me want to go back to putting gti wheels on the 's' sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

we should start a south wales club lupo meet.

oh and penry did you get the pm i sent?

both darm good cars, sport blatenly looks best in black, very nice mate. glad its lowered. then theres no pestering, lol

just seen newer pics...WOW, looks wicked.

Edited by Hopcraft

Cheers for your comments. Will be de-wipering the back very soon, just gotta get a grommet first. 25mm it is yeah? I got some crystal black side repeaters too, but not sure I like them now, may spray them the same as the body colour so they blend in as much as possible. Also gonna tint the headlights soon I think too.

Your Lupo is looking incredible!

I love the badgeless grill and smoothed bonnet - How much would a body shop charge for filling the badge recess on the bonnet?

Edited by matt a

• 4 months later...

Ok little update here. Got some GTI seats which I bought of penry and de-wipered the back.

Here's the pics:

DSCF1340.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCF1341.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCF1338.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Still got the light grey lower doorcards in at the moment, but will be poppin to the scrapyard to get new dark grey ones sometime very soon. Also got a GTI steering wheel waiting to go on.

Savin up my money now, theres a couple more things I'd like to do before the summer.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers

Jake

Edited by Jake-VW

• 3 weeks later...

Small update from the weekend.

Managed to get lower doorcards from a scrapyard for £10+VAT.

Couple of quick pics:

DSCF1354.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCF1355.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

It needs GTI mats now, those blue ones don't suit at all!

Saved up a bit of money the last couple of weeks, so having 2 new tyres tuesday. Also gonna do both door straps, drivers lock is broke so thats gonna be sorted. Also got a GTI steering wheel to go on. Need to get my heaters sorted too so will see if I have enough money to sort that.

Cheers

Jake

Edited by Jake-VW

I had it done by a mate so he gave me a good price. If you want it doing right you gotta be willing to pay. And I always think with paintwork, you get what you pay for really.

I know that doesn't really answer your question but I'm not really sure what a fair price would be....say £150-£200?

• 3 months later...

Just thought I'd post a few pics with the wheels on. I've had them on about 4 weeks I think but never got round to getting photos up. Wheels are also now off as the cars up for sale! Wheels are also for sale but haven't done a for sale thread yet.

Anyway, here's a few pics

DSCF1539.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCF1540.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCF1541.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCF1542.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCF1543.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCF1544.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCF1545.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCF1547.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCF1548.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

And here's a close up of the wheels. They're 14x8, and I was told et25 when I bought them. With 195/45/14 falkens.

DSCF1549.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Whats everyone think?

Look's phat as tbh. 1st time ive seen powetech's on a loop, allways wondered what they would look like. Doubt there et25, as they stick out quite a fair bit, stance looks bang on. Look's low as, you removed rear locking nut's now?.....Ahh time to sell up, so what you got in mind next??

Adjusters arent even out of the back, it had to be raised up! It even rubbed on my driveway which is on such a slight slope lol. These pics are after being raised, an absolute b*tch to drive otherwise laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />