Picture of the day

ArosaMike

i love those dogs, however they always got dirty mouths! good picture

yea just cant keep her mouth clean!

she looks alot more scruffy now due to needing a hair cut! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

this is my staffy not the best pic but as it was took with a camera phone i dont think its to bad.

lucy-copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

and at the zoo, i know mine are not very arty zoo-copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Never had an opinion on whether my flare shot was arty or just rubbish. I'm genuinely interested, cos I can't decide! Lol

In my opinion, the flare was good, the stuff behind the flare was less good. If it had a more interesting backdrop I think it could have been a great shot...

Here's a really good flare shot (not mine, I hasten to add) - I'm linking to it so that hopefully Mike won't tell me off sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Clicky

Yeah, that is nice. I've a nice 'sunbeam' picture I took years and years ago on film, but haven never scanned it. Which makes mentioning it irrelevant.

Cheers for the feedback. All points noted!

And if Mike moans at you, ban him!! Lol

Well true, but I'm much more of a technical person than an artistic one, which is a problem when trying to be arty. If there's a formula to making something look great (to anyone), I could achieve it, but when it's purely down to subjective views, I find it harder.

Funny thing is, I can look at others pictures and decide whether they're 'good' or not, but not my own. I bit like the fact that we each view ourselves (in pictures or reflections) differently to how others see us. Make sense? Probably not, but then, not many of my posts do!! Lol

Edited to add this....

PIC00112.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Still a little flare, and hopefully better content.

Edited by stevewp

CNV00018.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

not taken by me, but i m the guy swimming! british virgin islands 5 years ago!

Edited by Putney

2006-09-01Lupo023.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Ah, the new ops tower that is still unoperational! Also liking the 'action' shot of the 250 there as well!

DSC006211.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Brighton Pavillion by night.